7: Jealous

Highschool Au, the pic kinda says it all!

Warnings: light dom/sub, light sexual content.

Words: 470 (including the AN's and warning panels.)

*****

Steve was worried, that's for sure. He was worried about himself. He had never considered himself homophobic, hadn't really thought of it. But lately, with his new roommate... who was gay... why did he always get this feeling of disgust when that guy, Bucky, was kissing another guy (which he also did quite a lot). Steve was confused. He didn't want to be homophobic towards Bucky but he couldn't stand watching the brunette kiss a guy right in front of him! It made him want to yank them apart and kick the other guy through the window. And he didn't know what his problem was. At least, he didn't know until Bucky brought in another guy (the third this week, honestly what was wrong with this brunette. He seemed to enjoy kissing guys in front of Steve a lot lately.... Steve could swear he saw Bucky smirking at him every time it occured.)

Steve was seated on his bed when it happened, Bucky was happily making out with Alex from across the hall, sitting half on top of the other boy's lap, about to slip his hands into the boy's pants, moaning and having his hair being tugged.

Only then, only then it clicked in Steve and he suddenly understood. Understood everything Bucky had been trying to say for the past few weeks. Understood his own behavior.... fine. If Bucky wanted it, he could get it.

Steve abrubtly and angrily put his book down on the nightstand, with a loud slam. He stood up to grab Bucky's arm and pull him off Alex. Then he pulled a baffled Alex up as well and threw him out of the room, slamming the door close behind the boy, practically fuming with rage and breathing heavily as he turned around and growled "what is your problem?"

But if he expected Bucky to be sorry, he would be really disappointed. Instead of looking shocked and sorry, the brunette looked smug and satisfied.

That's what made Steve snap.

He grabbed Bucky's wrists and slammed him into the wall, pinning his wrists above his head while roughly slamming their lips together, drawing a gasp-moan from Bucky.

"You're," Steve growled, kissing Bucky again "mine." He added, moving down to bite Bucky's jawline, then neck and shoulders "do you hear me!? Mine." He hissed, leaving marks to underline his statement.

This time, he did get Bucky shocked, but then a smirk broke through his features as he purred "loud 'n clear sir" and lifted his gaze to meet Steve's eyes "loud and clear." And Steve kissed him again.

Turns out he didn't have a problem with Bucky kissing men, as long as it's him.