SIXTEEN

The next morning, I woke up to loud crying. I groaned, rolling over in bed. A chuckle was heard beside me, almost making me jump. I opened my eyes to see that Paul was slightly awake, grinning. I playfully glared at him before closing my eyes. The crying suddenly stopped. I assume Damon got Allison.

The moment I had closed my eyes, a small body is crawling over me. I peeked one eye open, only to see my daughter curling up in between Paul and I, falling fast asleep. I smiled, placing the blanket over her and kissing her forehead. I closed my eyes and felt Paul kiss my forehead before sleep took over.

~~~~~

A loud scream woke me up for the second time today, followed by multiple loud growls. I shot up out of bed and it only took me one second to get downstairs. Everyone else was already downstairs. Bonnie had a look of horror on her face, along with Alice. Now that had me even more worried. "What happened?" I asked, waiting for an answer for anyone.

"I think they should tell you." Emmet replied, his face not showing anything. I narrowed my eyes but didn't say anything. Bonnie and Alice stood up, pulling me with them outside into the yard. No one followed.

"What the heck going on?" I questioned, not being able to hold my patience in anymore after two full minutes. Yes, I counted. The pair sighed before glancing at each other.

"I had a vision, one that Bonnie saw with me." Alice paused, seeming to think of how to word what she was going to say next. "I had a vision that all of our children were kidnapped. I'm saying everyone's child. Hope, Claire, Nessie, and Allison." I growled, feeling my wolf side wanting to show. But I pushed it down, wanting to know more.

"When." I growled out, trying my hardest for my anger not to get to me. Bonnie frowned.

"A month from now." Bonnie told me, her eyes filled with sadness and anger.

"Who is it?" Alice sighed, along with Bonnie. I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" I growled, which obviously meant yes. Bonnie handed me a paper, to which I immeaditly looked it over. I immeaditly recognized the man. A scream formed in my throat. An angry one. And I let it loose. My family ran outside but I had already taken off into the forest. I heard Dad ask Alice what happened and then she showed him the drawing. That just made him curse even more.

"Everly! Don't do this!" Dad shouted as they ran into the forest. He knew exactly who it was.

"He's going to take my child! And Hope, and Nessie, and Claire!" I shouted back. I heard him growl and curse once again. I went to run again when a new voice stopped me.

"Everly! Please come back, we can so this together. We all need you, I need you." Paul shouted, his voice cracking at the end. My heart broke. I couldn't have him get hurt. I wouldn't let that man kill Paul or even lay a single hand on him.

"Tell everyone to guard the children and I will be back in two days!" I replied back to the both of them.

I love you.... I said in his mind before taking off into the dark forest. And from that moment on, I didn't know what was going to happen.

Paul's POV

I screamed in frustration before running back to the Cullen house with Klaus hot on my trail. I stormed into the house when I was pulled back. I was spun around to face Everly's family, both sides.

"We understand that your angry and confused but there something you must know." Elijah said, stepping forward. I crossed my arms. "Everly isn't used to having someone, what's the word, ahh yes, care for her like you do." It still didn't make any sense. Klaus cut in, seeing my confused face.

"My daughter is used to doing her own thing, like me. She isn't used to having someone hold her back. She's just afraid of losing you." Klaus explained. Now it all made since. She does want me, she's just trying to save me.

I sighed, staring off into the forest my mate had disappeared in. I turned on my heel and walked into the house, going straight to Everly's room. I layed on the bed, taking in a deep breath of her scent. I miss her already. I stared at pictures on my phone of her, just scrolling through them.

I need to go and make sure she's alright. I need to help her. She needs to be in my arms. I miss her too much. My heart is sending unbearable pain through my body. I groaned, falling back onto the bed. I haven't ever missed someone this much before.

~~~~~

An hour later, the pain sorta went away. I got up from the bed and ran a hand down my face, a sigh escaping my lips. I walked downstairs slowly, thoughts swirling in my mind. Jake jumped up when he saw me. Worry was clear in his eyes. I just waved him off, heading to the kitchen. I was starving. No breakfast and then an hour after what happened, my stomach needed to be full.

All the girls were already in the kitchen. Leah ran to me, wrapping her arms around me. I hugged her back before walking over to the island, where freshly made sandwiches sat. They were just calling my name. I devovered most of them, to which Esme just chuckled and made more of them for the others. Walking back into the living room, all the boys were talking about what Alice and Bonnie had saw. The kids were in here also.

Klaus glanced up at me when I walked in and gave me a sad smile. He stood up and walked over to me, placing his hand on my shoulder. "She's a wildfire, untamed." Klaus told me. I smirked, knowing that he was right. But when I glanced into his eyes, they told me that he wanted me to tame her, fearing she might get hurt one day.

"What makes you think that I can tame her?!" I exclaimed, catching the rest of the guys attention. But they didn't say anything, they just watched. Klaus was quiet, thinking hard I assume.

..... "Your her mate, of course you can tame her." He replied with a grin. I laughed, shaking my head. It would take alot of to tame her. But I'll try, for both hers and my safety, and everyone around us safety.

"Go get her." Carlisle said, a smile on his face.

"Try Port Angeles." Klaus suggested. I walked out the door, waving goodbye as I took off towards the forest, on a hunt for my mate.