FOURTEEN

I held Allison in my arms, my mind spinning. Gosh darn you Elena, tricking me into this. I guess that I wasn't really thinking on mother life, I was just thinking about me not being a mother. But here I am now, holding my best friends daughter in my arms.

"She's your daughter now too." Elena's voice whispered in my ear. I spun around, only to see nothing. I groaned, ignoring her all together. Elena's laugh echoed through out the room. I grabbed a sippy cup full of juice and gave it to Allison, who happily drank it. Opening the door with one hand, I made my way out of the attic and down all the stairs to the living room.

My family jumped up out of their seat as I walked into the room, their eyes immeaditly going to Allison. Allison looked around at everyone with wide eyes. Damon was the first to snap out of it, a real smile forming on his face as he grinned from ear to ear.

"My babygirl." He whispered, walking towards us. I smiled.

"Elena named her Allison Grace Salvatore." I told him as I handed Allison over to him. Allison looked at Damon with wide eyes and a big smile.

"Hi baby. I'm your daddy." Damon said to her, bouncing her in his arms. I smiled at the two, watching the exchange, proud of myself for finding her.

"Moma." Allison told him, pointing at me. Damon looked at her surprised. I then shared my memory of upstairs with him and he seemed to understand it more.

"Yes, that's one of your Mommy's." Damon replied, smiling at me. I smiled back. Allison only looked confused but smiled anyway. What a cutie.

Garrett and Kate looked like they were in a heated conversation. I knew that it was rude to eavesdrop but I want to help my friend out. As Paul walked over to me, I listened in.

"You never told me that you and your family had kidnapped a baby!" Garrett exclaimed angrily. Kate sighed and tried to hold his hand, only for Garrett to yank his hand away.

"Baby, don't you want to overthrow the Volturi!? We would be rulers together with that little girl. Yes it may have been horrible to take her the moment she was born but if we didn't we would've lost our chance!" Kate replied.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Paul whispered to me.

"I'm listening in on Garrett and Kate's conversation. I knew Garrett when he was human but I don't think he remembers." I whispered back. Paul nodded, wrapping his arms around me. A sudden thought came to mind and I decided to try something out.

I focused on my bond power thing and it came to life. I ignored all the other lines and tried finding Garrett and Kate's. I saw a red line connecting the two. I mentally gasped. Red means either no bond or enemies.

They aren't mates.

"Garrett! I wouldn't waist your time with her. You aren't actually mates. I'm guessing that she did a spell or something to make you think that." I told Garrett, interrupting them. Garrett looked at me with surprise while Kate looked at me with pure hatred. I smiled innocently at Kate. Garrett then looked at Kate with disgust as whatever it was wore off.

Garrett stood up and walked up to me, glaring at the Denali family. I will tell every supernatural family that I meet or know of them, just so that they can watch out for them. Then my family and I, plus Garrett, walked out the door without saying another word. By the time that we had made it too the cars, everyone had held Allison. I can tell that she is going to be spoiled by everyone who meets her. She is definitely going to be the princess of the family.

"Alright, so same riding spots as last time?" I questioned, leaning against my car.

"Yah, that works for me. Would it be ok if Allison rode with me?" Damon asked me.

"Doesn't matter. She's your daughter." I replied with a shrug. Damon sighed.

"Elena made it pretty clear that for some reason she wanted you to be her mother figure. So, that makes you her mom. I don't know what she was thinking though." Damon said. I laughed.

"Me neither. But she can ride with you and I can bond with her when we get home." I suggested. Damon agreed and then we all piles into the cars, Garrett with Paul and I. And that's when it started. A loud cry was heard and something inside of me kicked into gear. I hopped out of the car, looking around for any danger. I have no idea what is going on with me. I let out a breath when I saw that there was no danger, only a struggling Damon. Allison was crying, squirming in Damon's arms as he tried to out her in a carseat.

"Me wanna Mommy!" Allison exclaimed, crying. Damon gave me pleading eye that screamed 'help me'. I sighed and walked towards her, taking her in my arms.

"Honey, you need to ride with daddy. I promise that you can spend all the time you want with me when we get home. Actually, Damon, do you mind if we stop in Forks and introduce her to my family, since she is my kid now." I asked. Damon nodded, talking the now calm Allison into his arms and putting her in her carseat.

"Yah, sure. Lead the way. And thanks." I nodded, going back to my car. I buckled up and Paul put the car in reverse, driving down the highway. Point one for parent I thought, smirking. Oh boy, parent life.

"We're making a stop at Forks first." I told Paul and Garrett. They looked happy and surprised.

"Really!? Why?" Paul asked, keeping his eyes trained on the road.

"Well, since Allison is my kid now, might as well introduce her to the whole family." Paul nodded and a thought suddenly came to mind. I smirked. "So, Damon and the group sorta know my dad and aunt and uncle."

"What!? That's awesome!" Paul exclaimed. I chuckled.

"It wasn't on good terms. Dad was trying to drain Elena of her blood to brake a curse, which he succeed in doing." I explained. Paul was quiet, his eyes wide.

"Ohhh, this is so going to be good." Paul and Garrett said at the same time. They looked at each other before we all started laughing. It was true, their faces were going to be priceless.

"We might need a camera." I added. The boys agreed.

"Hey Everly, thanks for telling me the truth." Garrett thanked me suddenly. I brushed it off.

"That's what family is for. It was no problem." I told him. Garrett looked at me confused.

"Family? What are you talking about?" He asked, confused. I groaned, mentally smacking myself.

"I knew you when you were human. We were best friends, doing everything together. You left me a necklace that was similar to the one you have on before you left for war." I explained, digging around in my pocket before I felt the metal object. I pulled it out and dangled it in front of Garrett. He gasped and I saw the memories flashing through his eyes. He's remembering.

"Oh my god, Ever!" Garrett exclaimed, pulling me into a hug the best he could. I laughed and hugged him back. We all laughed and I turned the radio up, 'Can't get away from a good time' by Logan Mize came on and we all began jamming out.