Something New - Sam x reader

Start from the beginning

Once it was dark out, I put on a lacy light blue bra and panties. Over it I wore a short, black pencil skirt and a white button down Oxford shirt. Over it all, I wore a navy coat. I looked hot. I decided that now was a good time to leave for my gig and left.

When I arrived at the joint, the bouncer stopped me at the door.

"I'm going to need to see your ID and twenty dollars," he said gruffly.

"I work here," I told him honestly.

"No you don't," he said plainly. "I know the strippers who work here. I know the waitresses who work here. I know the bartenders who work here. I even know the cleaning staff that works here. And you? You, hon, don't work here."

"Let her in, Ravello." A voice came from behind the bouncer. It was a sleazy looking man with gelled back hair. He must be the owner of this small club.

The bouncer grumbled and let me in past him. The owner grabbed my arm and held me to him like I imagine he does with all of his girls.

"My name is Marcio. I believe we spoke on the phone," he purred.

"Ah. Now I remember," I smiled, playing along so I wouldn't lose this job.

"Now, you and a few other girls will be performing tonight. Tonight will be a warm up/ test to see what you can do. Just let our bartender know what song to play and you should be good. Our ladies change in a room down that hallway and I'll let you know when it's time to go on. A list will be posted on the door at around 8:00. Show starts at 8:30. That gives you about an hour to meet the girls and have some practice time on stage. I look forward to working with you, Miss Hart," he let out in a pervy way, referring to what I had told him my name was.

"You can just call me Roxie, sir," I purred, trying not to blow my cover.

"Okay, Roxie. I'll let you go," he purred showing me where to go. I smiled and thanked him.

I made my way to the dressing room to meet the other girls. This was a sad bunch. Now I had been to a few clubs in my time that had really good strippers. They were beautiful. They had great bodies. They were in a rough spot in their lives, but they looked like models.

These ladies were not that. Most of them looked like they were on drugs. They looked dirty. They weren't that pretty. Their bodies weren't bad but they weren't that great. I mean, this was a small town, and the pretty girls weren't stuck as strippers. I was completely 100% the best looking one there, because I was fairly normal looking at least. I introduced myself to the girls in there who were obviously shooting up in the corner. I was met with less than enthusiasm.

I decided to get undressed and at least practice before my performance tonight. It's not like I hadn't done this before. There was a point when I decided to settle in a town and found out that I couldn't get a normal person job since I didn't go to college or finish high school. So naturally, I turned to stripping because I enjoyed dancing, and because I knew I would get good tips.

I approached the stage a bit cautiously since there were already some people here drinking. I would have a bit of an audience, but not nearly as big as later tonight. I stepped on stage and warmed up in my lacy underwear. I stretched a bit and heard a whistle come form the audience. I rolled my eyes and approached the pole.