You Kissed Her- Gabriel x Reader

@KatsuMoon23

"I'm going out for a bit, Sammy. Keep an eye on (Y/N). She can't be trusted," Dean sighed, glaring at me, his adorable baby sister.

"Dean it happened once! I won't eat your pie again!"

"You make that promise now. Soon, I'll find you drinking my beer, too," he smirked, shaking his head.

"Dean, I'm 19! Close enough!"

"Just go," Sam sighed, looking up from his laptop and breaking up the argument.

"See ya," Dean smiled, tousling my hair, then walking out the door.

"I'm going to go sit in my room and do some research," I smiled at Sammy, picking up my laptop off the counter.

"Yeah. Right," Sam sighed sarcastically.

"Do you doubt me?" I gasped dramatically. "I'll prove you wrong."

"Whatever little miss narcoleptic."

"Jerk."

"Bitch."

I smiled at my older brother before going to my room and sitting on my bed. Despite that whole show, I was not going to do any research. I was actually waiting for my boyfriend Gabriel to show up in my room. He always had to sneak in since I knew Dean and Sammy wouldn't approve. Dating angels wasn't exactly something that the Winchester children were supposed to do.

I waited for a bit and still Gabe was no show. I considered actually doing research just before I heard a flutter of wings at the foot of my bed. There he was, standing in his golden glory. He wasn't as tall as all of the other men I was around all the time, but he was still at least 6 inches taller than I was.

"Hey baby," I smiled innocently, standing up and walking to him. I wrapped my arms around him. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too, sweetheart. We need to find a better way to do this. I can't stand not seeing you."

"Well, baby," I purred. "We should at least have some fun while we are together."

"You'll have to be quiet, babe."

"I know."

With that he leaned down and kissed me. My hands went around his neck and gripped at his hair, tugging him closer to me. His a arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into him as close as he could get me. I could feel something poking my stomach through our clothes.

"Is that your angel blade, or are you just happy to see me?" I smirked, looking toward his crotch.

"Oh baby, you know I'm happy to see you," he smirked, his eyes darker with lust.

The kiss began to get more heated as he laid me down on the bed. Our lips moved together and we grinded against each other. He began slipping my shirt up when my door opened.

"(Y/N), do you want– oh! Sh-Shit! Sorry!" Sam stuttered, backing out of the room a bit. Gabe immediately poofed out and left me on the bed to deal with this situation. I ran out into the hallway to catch up to Sam.

"Oh no, go back to your boyfriend in there. We can talk later." Sam gave me a very disapproving older brother kind of look.

"Sammy, he poofed out. I know I should have told you sooner, but–"

"(Y/N), do you realize how serious this is? He's an angel! A freaking angel! Wings, harp–"

"He doesn't have a harp," I grumbled, crossing my arms over my chest and pouting like a six-year-old.

"You know what I mean! We're you ever planning on telling us?"

"I was going to tell you at some point! I just knew that you both were going to react like this, so I tried to put it off as long as I could. You need to understand that I don't like keeping secrets from you guys. I love you both. You're my brothers. I wouldn't have done this to hurt you," I sighed, trying to seem like a grown up.

"You do realize that he is older than mankind, and you are 19, right?" Sam said after a long silence. "That's just fucking creepy."

"Come on, Sam! Would you react this way if I was dating Cas?"

"Cas is different," Sam argued.

"No, he's not," I ground out. "It's all the same! They're both amazing souls, and I'm sorry, but you don't pick who you love. And I love Gabe."

"Well, you're going to have to tell Dean when he gets home."

"Tell Dean what?" A voice came from the door. His voice developed a slightly panicked tone. "Did you eat my pie?"

"No. She didn't," Sam ground out.

"Dean I need to tell you something."

"Yes?" Dean asked, a worried expression taking over his features.

"I'm in love with Gabriel. We've been seeing each other behind your backs for a while now until Sam caught us today and–"

"I'm sorry. Gabriel?" Dean asked, incredulous.

"Yes. I love him."

Dean was silent for a few moments as he and Sammy shared some angry and thoughtful looks before both sighed.

"Okay. I guess if you are in love, I can try to tolerate the douchebag."

"Yay!" I squealed, running up and throwing my arms around both of my brothers.

"But you still can't have my beer."

-----------------

Tell me what you think!