Dean- A Rescue

You had been hunting your whole life. You were raised in a family of hunters. So surely, one little vampire wasn't going to cause you any trouble. You were wrong. One vampire turned into an entire nest of bloodsuckers. And the vampire you had originally been tracking had nabbed you and tied you to a chair in the basement of the abandoned mill the best had occupied. Your hands and feet were both tied. You were gagged. Things were not looking up for you.

      You had developed a talent that had come in handy in situations like these. You could see in almost pitch black darkness, since you had spent most of your life searching in "rabbit holes".

       In the darkness around you, you saw another figure chained to the wall, unconscious. He had long hair, and long legs. Seemed too tall to be real. You saw him begin to stir in the darkness. He lifted his head. He noticed he was chained and jerked himself forward, attempting to break himself from the wall.

         "Hey! Hey! Where am I? What's going on?" He shouted into the darkness. You tried to scream, but it came out very muffled. You began to squirm in your constraints. It just began to sink in that you were probably about to die. You felt a tear slip from your eye.

      "Are you okay?" He asked, seeming to be talking to you. You began to cry louder, heaving your chest up and down. You tried twisting your body, in an attempt to loosen the restraints at all. It didn't work. You appeared stuck.

      Suddenly, a sliver of light appeared at one end of the room, quickly widening. In the doorway was a vamp, holding your bag. He was seething with anger.

       "You thought we wouldn't find you. You thought you were so clever!" He threw your bag, filled with syringes of dead man's blood, onto the ground and stamped it out. "You thought you were going to hurt me one more time."

        You instantly recognized the man. It all made more sense. He was once your best friend. He was once the only thing in your life that had any meaning. That dreadful day he went missing, a little piece of your heart died. The day he was gone, you became a better hunter. You cared so much less about other people/creatures.

        You let more tears slip and seemed to calm your breathing. The tall brunette pulled at his chains another time. He looked confused and angry. You hadn't noticed before, but Micah was holding a knife. He walked from the doorway to you.

      "I really have missed you, Y/N. I never wanted to hurt you. But you left me. You let me die! You weren't there for me when I needed you. Now you are going to feel the pain that you made me feel!"

      He stalked closer, the blade in his hand, poised to strike. He suddenly jabbed the blade into your thigh and twisted it. You screamed out, the pain agonizing. So many tears fell from your eyes. The brunette shouted out in protest.

     "Hey! Leave her alone! Hurt me instead!"

        Micah smiled a malicious, lopsided smile. "I'll hurt both of you. How's that sound?"

         Your eyes were screwed shut. Micah kept twisting the blade in your leg, slightly dragging it down your leg. Suddenly, a voice echoed through the halls.

       "Sammy! Sam!"

       "Dean," the brunette shouted back. Micah growled and headed out the door slamming it behind him. The knife was still in your leg, causing you pain. This "Sam" called out to you:

     "I'm Sam. My brother Dean and I will get you out of here. We just need to stay calm."

       You couldn't exactly "stay calm" at the moment. You were in excruciating pain. You were beginning to black out. Your vision was going in and out. Your light was flickering.

        "Hey, hey, stay awake! You gotta stay awake. You've got to try."

        His voice was the last thing you heard before you blacked out.

-------------

        You woke up confused. Your eyes fluttered open. You winced at the threateningly bright lights. You then began to feel the pain in your left thigh. You groaned out, gripping your thigh. You looked around the room only to see Sam and a new figure. The figure was tall, but not as tall as Sam. He had short, blondish brown hair. He was very attractive. You found yourself staring and snapped out of it.

"Are you alright?" Sam asked.

"Yup. Just a mutilated thigh. I'm just peachy."

The figure slapped Sam upside the head.

"We're both so sorry this happened to you. If there's anything we can do, don't hesitate to ask. And I know you might be freaking out. Believe me, the first time I saw one of the bloodsuckers, I was scared shitless–"

"Dude, I'm a hunter, too, ya know..."

"Oh," he responded. "So this isn't your first rodeo. Well, we ganked the son of a bitch that did this, so you should be safe. I singlehandedly obliterated that entire nest," he bragged, glowing.

"What's your name?" You asked.

"Oh! Sorry. Dean Winchester. This is my brother Sammy."

"It's just Sam," Sam said to you, smiling.

"Okay. Dean. Sam. Please don't just leave me in this place. If you leave without me, I will crawl out of this place." You were terrified of hospitals and didn't want to be here anymore.

"I mean, I guess we could have you stay back at our hideout for a bit. It's a pretty long drive back though. Kansas."

"Dean, it's fine. Just please don't make me stay here."

"Okay," he responded, seeming defeated. "Just don't get blood on my seats."

The boys left the room and let you put on your normal clothes. In the process, you peered down at your mangled leg. There was a long, deep gash in your thigh. It was held together by stitches. You couldn't stand the pain of putting pressure on that leg and didn't want to pop any stitches, so you refrained from putting on your tight jeans. You fashioned the sheet into a bit of a skirt, then had the boys come back and help you walk. You used them as crutches and they led you to their car.

The car was beautiful. You knew cars. This was a '67 Chevy Impala. You couldn't believe these guys had one that was fully functional and looked this beautiful. Dean caught you staring.

"She's a beauty, isn't she? Fixed her up real nice."

You could see how much he cared about his car. He and Sam gently laid you in the backseat. Sam got in the passenger seat and Dean walked around the car and got in the driver's seat. The car started, and you three began a long journey to Lebanon, Kansas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna do a second part for this one. There wasn't much Deanie Weenie romance in this, so I'll make a part two. Let me know what you think!