Siren Song Part Two - Dean x reader

I brought the boys to the first of the many stops that day. I had arrived at one of the many abandoned warehouses in the area.  One of the vamp tribes had staked out territory in these parts. Their headquarters was in this building.

"You boys sure you have what you need to 'negotiate' as you call it," I teased, not wanting them to be killed.

"You can never have enough dead man's blood when it comes to these bitches, but we are as ready as we'll ever be," Dean chuckled out.

I helped them with their machetes and syringes of blood and we made our way to the door. It was daylight, so most of the vamps were asleep. It was an easier mission this way. I helped them in the side of the building and we explored the factory in search of bloodsuckers. The boys kept trying to protect me from every vamp that came our way like I couldn't handle something as simple as killing a vamp. Those idiots would literally be the death of me if we continued at this rate.

"This nest isn't as big as the others, we should be done soon!" I shouted to them while facing some particularly vicious vamps. Suddenly, one of them got the other hand. I felt a burning pain in my right shoulder. It was drinking from me. Haha. It would soon realize the mistake it had made.

It removed itself from me, disgusted. It spit out everything in its mouth and started screaming. Its insides were burning as they should be. Siren blood is toxic to these idiots. It tried to scamper away, but I beheaded it before it could get far. Luckily, Sam and Dean were too preoccupied to notice.

After another hour of constant vamp attacks, we had cleared out the nest. I was in a lot of pain because of the several bites and I was woozy from blood loss, but I tried not to let it show. I didn't need Sam and Dean worrying about me. They would want to take care of me. I don't like being coddled.

We made our way back to the car in silence. We were all tired. I passed out from the wooziness somewhere between the nest and my house.

I woke up in my bed, in only a bra and shorts. The pain in my neck was returning, and naturally, I brought my hand up to the spot. I felt several stitches. One of the boys must have sewn me up. Well. Shit.

I slipped on a tank top, trying to not let anything touch the wound. I  tiptoed to my kitchen, in case no one was up yet. But everyone in the house was awake. And staring at me.

"What were you thinking, (Y/N)?!" Dean shouted. "You could have died! Why didn't you tell us about what happened?"

"Dean, I just didn't think—"

"You're right," he growled. "You didn't think. I don't want more blood on my hands. Everyone I get close to dies. I don't want you to just be another name in another town."

"Dean—" Sam interjected.

"Sam, I'm going for a drive. I'll be back later."

I was still in a state of shock and a bit of fear. Dean was fucking scary when he needed to be. I watched him leave and didn't make a move to stop him. He needed to cool off. I get that. I'm a hothead, too.

"(Y/N), Dean's just worried. I agree that you should have told us, but I'm just glad you're okay. You are okay, right?" He asked sympathetically.

"Yeah," I responded, a bit embarrassed. "Just a little dizzy."

There was a deafening silence. Sam and I both just gazed at the floor until I spoke again what seemed like centuries later.

"I'm sorry."

"(Y/N), it's not your fault—"

"Sam, I'm sorry that I've been a burden. I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away. I just have a hard time trusting people. Everyone I let in hurts me."