14. Joe

The next morning Lauren was woken up by the sound of men eating breakfast. She heard knives on plates, coffee cups being put on tables and men talking and chewing. She didn't feel like getting up, because that meant talking to people, and after last night she really didn't want to talk to people.

So, for the next ten minutes Lauren just laid in bed, not moving, just breathing with her eyes closed. She knew is that she had to get up to change and get some food in her system before shooting up again. When Lauren moved the sound of breakfast died. The men where all looking in the direction of the bed.

"Morning" Mick said, pouring a cup of cappuccino for his female guest.
Lauren just looked at Mick as she took the coffee cup.
"Did you sleep okay? I hope we didn't wake you, but the chef is preparing dinner in the kitchen for the preconcert party tonight. " Mick said
Lauren still didn't respond. She just walked upstairs with the coffee in her hands.
"She's in that type of a mood I see." Brad said.
"Better steer clear guys, she might blow today." Tom said.
"I'll make sure she's okay." Steven said, getting up from the table and following Lauren upstairs.
"I'll bring her bag up. You know how the ladies are." Joe said, following Steven.
"Be careful. Don't enable her okay?" Joey said. "I mean it, I know what you guys can be like on a fragile soul."
"It will be fine Joey." Steven said.
"You're not the one I'm worried about." Joey said, looking sternly at Joe.

Joe could be a nice man if he wanted to. Other times he could be a force to be reckoned with, and not in a good way. Joey knew Joe liked to see other people drown in their problems, because it meant Joe wasn't the one in the worst shape at that point. That made him feel good.

The fact that Lauren was worse for wear at the moment, was the perfect moment for Joe to take advantage of her and feel good about himself. Steven and the rest of the band knew this, Lauren did not. She could easily mistake his kindness for friendship.

Upstairs Lauren looked for a toothbrush. She found one in the bathroom with a note attached to it. It was from Mick. The note said that the toothbrush was for her and there where fresh, women's, clothes on the bed in the room next door, including a few types of underwear.

As Lauren walked out of the bathroom, she bumped into Steven.

"Hey sweatheart." He simply said.

Lauren didn't reply, she just looked at him and Joe.

"Here, I brought your bag. I thought you'd like to have you things as you freshened up." Joe said.

Lauren looked at the bag and took it from Joe.

Steven tried a few more questions to get Lauren to talk to him, but when she wouldn't give him a response he walked downstairs. Which left Joe with Lauren. Lauren walked into the room where the clothes where laid out on the bed. There was a pair of jeans, a tanktop, a vest, a sweater, a dress, some sneakers and a pair of high heels and underwear.

Lauren looked at the clothes. She shrugged and started undressing, forgetting Joe was still around.

Just before Lauren took of her sweater, which covered her body, she decided to get her fix. She searched her bag, got out a bottle of liquid and a needle. Her hands were shaking and she couldn't get the needle in the bottle.

"Here, let me help you."

Being startled by the noise, Lauren almost dropped the small bottle.

"Let me take that." Joe said taking the bottle and filling the needle with a small amount of liquid.

"Is this enough?" He asked Lauren before putting the needle in her forearm.

Lauren nodded and Joe put the needle in her arm.

Just moments after getting her fix Lauren sat naked on the bed, deciding what to wear. She forgot again that Joe was still around. She was startled when he touched her shoulder.

"You okay, baby?"

"Fine." Lauren said, not looking at Joe.

"You look more than fine to me." Joe said as he touched Lauren her cheek with his lips.

Lauren pulled back, but not signaling Joe to stop.

"You know, I'm happy you're more miserable than I am." He said. "The break up between me and my wife hurts and makes me feel like using. But when I see you, I feel better."

Lauren looked at Joe, who started kissing her body.

"I haven't had a woman in a long time." Joe said, gently pushing Lauren on the bed.

Lauren obeyed the gentle touch of the man kissing her breasts. She was naked, he was not. Getting more intoxicated by the drugs, Lauren felt out of her body. On one side she didn't want this to happen on the other she was unable to resist. Joe was good looking, smelled nice and took care of her, or so she thought.

Joe took off his shirt and pants and pushed Lauren on the pillows. He grabbed the clothes from the bed and put them on the floor. When he got back on the bed he too was naked. He moved on top of Lauren, who lay lifeless on the bed, looking at the man hovering over her. "If you're quiet, I won't hurt you." Joe said.

Lauren just looked at Joe. Was this rape? Or did I agree to this? Joe pushed Laurens legs a bit further apart so he could lay in between and enter her body. As he did, Lauren pulled back a bit. He felt strong and hard in her soft, fragile core. Joe thrusted in and out, slowly at first, kissing Lauren and touching her. When he grew restless, Joe stopped being gentle.

It was like a beast took over. He started pushing faster and harder. Lauren did not like that and started screaming. Unable to push Joe away, Joe kept going. Laurens screaming was heard by the guys downstairs who came running in. Mick and Steven pulled Joe off Lauren. Lauren pulled the sheet over her and covered up, sobbing while Joey screamed at Joe.
"I told you not to enable!"
"But she asked for this, looking all miserable."
"She did not ask for it!" Steven yelled at his best friend. "Look at her. Don't you remember Sunday!" He said walking over to Lauren.
"Whatever dude, you always play nice and get yourself in trouble with these chicks. I just wanted to get laid." Joe said storming out of the room.

"You okay now?" Mick said to the bundle of sheets on the bed.
Lauren shook her head and crawled on Mick's lap.
"Let's get you dressed." Mick said. "Then, we'll talk."
Lauren nodded and the other guys left the room. Steven, still furious with Joe, rushed to find his friend and give him a piece of his mind.
"The bastard." He said.