"Lipstick." Ally speaks and looks at Lauren, raising a brow. The pale Cuban just lifted her shoulders and smiled widely.

"How could I resist her cute face?" Lauren asks making Y/N blush.

"I have wipes." Normani offers and checks in her purse to hand Y/N a wipe. She gladly accepts it and cleans her lipsticked mouth, cheeks, and neck blushing wildly as she did so.
______

"Resist her cute face?" Dinah asks.

"Well yeah. She's so cute when she gets all shy, and she has a big butt." Lauren cheeses.

"Is someone crushing?" Normani teases.

"I don't know, I think she's starting to grow on me." Lauren admits. "I sometimes find myself thinking about her and spacing off when I do."

"You're crushing on your bet, dude." Dinah speaks.

"Well, what if I win her heart and the Car?" Lauren suggests.

"Definitely crushing." Ally speaks.
______

"Heyo, Kiddo's!"

"We're back!"

"Mom, dad!" Jasper smiles as she makes her way down the stairs, trying to hide her slight limp.

"Whats wrong with you?" The girls dad asks, noticing right away.

"Well I thought I'd do a little yoga, but I might have pulled a muscle." Jasper lies through her teeth while rubbing her thigh with her hand, although that wasn't the part that hurt, or currently burning with desire.

"If you put some icy hot it could help baby, I missed you so much!" The girls mother spoke while rubbing her head.

"So how much fun did you have yesterday?" Their father asked Y/N while rubbing her hair.

"We played lazer tag, but I lost all three rounds. But it was still really fun!" Y/N spoke and smiled at her father.

"What about you, sweety?" Their mother asks towards Jasper.

"Well, I met my impending doom with that yoga." Jasper speaks. "But then I watched a movie with Taylor, I insisted on a scary movie, but ended up watching Hannah Montana." Jasper admits.

"Thats old." Y/N speaks.

"As long as you guys had fun, of course." Their mother spoke.

"Your mother and I have something to tell you two," Their father began but looked at his wife to continue.

"Well, we're always gone in thanksgiving, and trust me this year is no different. I understand that you are already going to the Jauregui's tomorrow, but we might, get off early." She spoke as if she were speaking to five year olds.

"Keep in mind she said might. I already asked the Jauregui's if it were possible for us to come later if we could, and they seemed excited." Their father smiled.

"Would you like for me to make some type of dessert and leave it in the oven until you guys can go?" Y/N asked her parents.

"Well, we'll have to let you know if we can make it at a specific time and I'm sure you'll already be over there, but we could bring gifts?" Her mother suggested.

"Gifts are for christmas, silly!" Jasper chuckles at her mothers words.

"You're right..." Their mother replied.

"We should get you guys your dinner so you can go sleep." Y/N smiled while taking a plate out of of the microwave.

"You're right," their father smiled and sat down next to his wife as everyone discussed their day further.
______