CHAPTER 11: Home Sweet Home!?!

<<CAGE>>

When I got home, I saw both Demon and Andi sitting on the couch, laughing, while watching Shrek. She is so fucking cute with her love for watching cartoons.

I walk up to them and she ends up telling me that she needs to tell me something. So we head towards the bedroom.

Once we get inside, I shut the door behind me and see her sitting down on the side of the bed. Looking down at her hands that are folded on her lap.

I can tell it's serious. I begin to worry. I hope it's not that she's cheating on me cause I couldn't handle that shit right now.

So I walk over and sit beside her, putting my arm over her shoulders and ask her what's going on. Before she says anything, she starts crying hard and sobbing.

I'm confused. What the hell can be that bad?

She then begins to tell me, after she calms herself down a little bit more and takes in a deep breath.

"Years ago, you and I met at a bar. We hooked up that night and started seeing each other for a couple of weeks. I found out I was pregnant and when I went to tell you, you were already with another girl. Hooking up. I felt broken and hurt. So I ran and met Julian from The Reapers. He promised me he would take care of me and my son when he was born, so I became his old lady. I was his old lady for a little over a year. After I had my son, he started beating me and raping me, until one day, I took what I could grab, grabbed my son and went to stay with my parents. There, I raised him with their help. Then several months back, I had a friend phone me to let me know Julian had his guys out looking for me and my son. So I called up Demon to see if he could help me find a hiding place. That was the original plan of why I came here. But when I got here, I had planned to tell Demon everything. Cause he didn't know why I was coming. I just told him I needed a place to stay for a while cause somebody was after me. He knows everything as of a couple of hours ago. And I thought I would have more time. But the other day at the store, Julian's guy, Bobby, pulled me into the bathroom and told me Julian was coming. I swear that I never planned for me to fall in love with you again. But I have. And I'm so fucking sorry. I meant to tell you everything but..." I quickly cut her off and start to remove my arm from her shoulders. My hands are now both clenched into tight fists. I'm beyond pissed off now. I'm about to lose it.

*******************

<<ANDI>>

"Get out." He says assertively but yet in a calm tone and sounding hurt. Which honestly is a little scarier to me.

"Please, Cage..." I begin to plead but he again cuts me off while standing up and then starts pacing in front of me back and forth a few times.

"You fucking bitch!" He says while I can see him trying to fight back tears. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! First, you tell me I have a son? Which is really fucked up you didn't even try to say shit to me throughout the years about. Then you have the nerve to tell me you were Julian's Old Lady before and supposedly that he raped and beat you and now he is after you. Which pretty much means that my club and I are in serious fucking shit cause according to what you just said, he's coming. And he is ONLY coming for you and my alleged son. "You are unfuckingbelieveable!" Get the fuck out of my house!" He tells me in a way that I can tell, he is trying to hold back from yelling at me.

I get up and walk over towards him and try to cup his face and tell him that I love him and I never meant for any of this to happen. But then he growled once more for me to get out. I just cried, grabbed my purse and ran out.