CHAPTER 9: What the Hell!?

**Some MATURE Content**

<<CAGE>>

         I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. And I owe it all to Andi. She has brought so much love and happiness into my life.

         During the meeting, I couldn't stop thinking about her. And not just in a sexual way neither. I felt like a kid that was going to Disneyland and couldn't wait. That's how I felt whenever I couldn't wait til I saw her again and hold her in my arms.

         It was hard to concentrate on the meeting. But somehow, I made it through.

         As soon as the meeting was over, I headed out towards the kitchen, thinking she'd be there. But she wasn't. I then saw Snakes playing PS4 and I asked him where she was at. He told me she was in our room.

        So I started heading towards the room and as I opened the door, I heard the bath water turn off.

        I slowly began opening the bathroom door as it was already halfway opened, then I gawked at the beautiful curvy big woman standing in front of me, naked, about to step into the tub.

        She then see's me in the mirror, looking at her and she smiles.

       I walk up behind her and wrap both my arms around her and kiss her neck as she then turns around and puts her arms around my neck and starts kissing me on the lips.

      We make out for a minute as she starts helping me take off my clothes.

       After stripping me down to nothing, I started kissing her neck and down to the valley of her breasts and then move my lips all the way down towards her clit where I then get down onto my knees, have her lean up against the sink while I place one of her legs over my shoulder and start flicking her clit a little bit, making her moan, then rubbing her clit while I fuck her pussy with my tongue.

        She starts to moan as I go faster and faster as she then grabs my hair and also, her legs begin to shake as she is about to come.

        She starts moaning louder and louder. Until I then stand up, kissing her mouth, making her taste her pussy juice from my mouth. Then she pushes me against the bathroom door behind me and kisses me on my lips while stroking my already hard cock. Then she starts kissing her way to my neck, then my chest, all the way down towards my throbbing hard cock. Where she then replaces her hand with her mouth. Her lips and tongue stroking my cock and her deep throating it a couple of times before I couldn't take it anymore and stood her back up and started making out with her again as I backed her up against the sink again. But quickly turning her around to look at me in the mirror, bent over while I immediately thrust deep inside her pussy hard and fast. And I just start fucking her faster and harder. Then, I gently place my hand around her neck and barely squeeze, but turn her face towards me so I can kiss her while thrusting in her deeper, faster and harder. Having her moan and scream in ecstasy while kissing me.

        Then as I feel I'm about to come, I grab her hair as she faces the mirror and we look at each other while I'm slamming hard into her pussy, making her pussy juices go all over my cock while I slap her ass, rub her clit and play with her nipples which also made me speed up even more until she comes all over my cock and I come all over the outside of her ass.

          "Fuck Baby." I breathe out.

          We both smile at each other, catching our breaths as she turns around and we kiss each other.

         THEN we take our bath afterwards. Which I gotta say was hot. Considering she was in between my legs and we cleaned each other off and I held her and gave her soft kisses all over. While saying we love each other.

*****************************************

<<ANDI>>

         It's been a few days and time was ticking away. My time was almost up and I didn't wan't to leave. But then again, I couldn't stay as much as I wanted to. My son has ALWAYS and WILL always come first.

         I still had no clue who let Julian know I was here but I needed to focus on telling Demon and Cage about what was going on.

         Sure I am risking losing Cage and Demon even hating me. Though I hope both of them will hear me out first.

         I decided that I would tell Demon first, then, depending how he takes the information, if good, then I will ask him how to approach Cage in telling him.

         I'm expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

         Wish me luck!!

Next chapter coming up in a few minutes!! :)