CHAPTER 6: I Want You!

**MATURE CONTENT**

It was passed midnight when we got home. We knew Rose would be asleep. So we quietly went inside and went straight towards his room.

We kissed each other while he opened up his bedroom door and then kicks it shut.

"You. Need. To. Lock. The. Door." I tell him between kisses.

"Don't worry baby. Nobody comes in without knocking first." He tells me in between kisses too.

My god, he's such an amazing kisser and his hands feel so amazing.

We break away from kissing as I placed my hand onto the back of his head and grabbed his hair. Which made him groan a little bit.

"I need help out of this." I told him.

He then smiles lustfully at me and quickly raised both my arms above my head as he took off the dress over my head and tossed it onto the floor. Now I was in just my bra and panties.

He looked at me up and down, eye raping me. Then he began to take off his jacket and then his shoes, as I helped him take his shirt off, while we were making out with each other.

Though when we pulled apart a little bit to take a breath, I looked him up and down and thought he looked so hot and beyond sexy with his ripped body and all his tattoos.

As he puts his arms around my waist I put mine around his neck, he pushes me back until the back of my legs hit the bed. To where he then lays me down onto the bed as he lays on top of me. He's still kissing me as our tongues are fighting for dominance over the other.

He then stands up off the bed and starts removing his belt and then his pants.

I start to bite my lower lip as I look at his big bulge in his boxers. I can't wait to see how big he is. Though I think I may have an idea now.

He grins at me and says, "Take off your bra and panties. Then lay your head down on the pillow so that I can taste you." He says in a demanding tone.

"Okay." I reply.

I start to unhook my bra and and take off my panties, then toss them onto the floor. I then start scooting back towards the headboard and laying my head onto the pillow. All while not breaking eye contact with his.

Before coming to me, he tells me, "Now touch yourself."

"Mmmmm." I begin to moan as I lick a couple of my finger tips and start moving my hand towards my clit and begin to rub it while I notice Cage looking at me hungrily, biting his lower lips as he watches me rubbing my clit and hearing my moans.

I hear him groan and then he tells me to stop.

He starts to lay on top of me, kisses me, forcing his tongue into my mouth to let me know that he's in charge and in control.

Then he starts cupping one of my breasts and squeezes lightly at first, one of my nipples before kneading my whole breast. All while still kissing me.

I then feel him start to kiss his way down towards the valley between my breasts. I put my hand on his head and he quickly grabs my hands and puts them up beside my head.

"I'm the one in control." He tells me.

I just nod my head in agreement and reply breathlessly, "Okay."

He starts devouring my mouth again before moving down to my neck then down again towards the valley between my breasts and starts to flick my nipples with his tongue, making them fully erect. Next he does the same to my other one and then kisses down my stomach, all the way down towards my glistening core. Where my pussy was already wet.