CHAPTER 4: Awww....He Does Have A Heart!?

<<ANDI>>

        It's been a few weeks since I was fired from the club. Which, whatever. I didn't care. But still, even Demon took Cages' side. 

        I guess you can get away with ANYTHING, if you're a skinny fake boobed barbie that likes sleeping around. 

       'Fuck it!' I thought to myself, I'm not going to let it bother me. 

      Demon apologized to me the next day and that he did believe me. Of course, I forgave him but told him that next time it would be nice to have someone on my side. 

       Since that night, I have been avoiding eye contact with Cage as well as also talking to him. I definitely started knocking before entering. 

       I thought that I would be in the clear of not having to spend more time then I had to. But coming up tomorrow, his sister, Tori was coming. As well as her husband Nick who is also in the club and their six year old daughter, Rose. They are visiting a couple of days and I guess they haven't seen each other in a while. 

*****************************************

        Today was the day of the BBQ. And I was preparing the side dishes while Cage was grilling hot dog brats and hamburgers. 

        While in the kitchen, I was trying to keep away the guys as they kept coming in, trying to sneak food here and there. I swear, these 'bad asses' can be like kids sometimes. 

        Snakes comes in though and I turn to look at him while glaring. 

       "Don't you even think about it!" I playfully but yet seriously warned him. 

       He puts his hands up "I surrender". We both then share a laugh. 

       For the past couple of weeks, Snakes and I have been becoming good friends. We've been hanging out a lot. Well, I've also become friends with the girls from the club. They're cool. 

       He walks up to me and asks, "Do you need any help?"

       "Um, yeah. Thanks. Can I have you please cut these vegetables up please? They're for the burgers." I ask him. 

       "Sure." He says with a wink and first washes his hands, then begins chopping away. 

       The doorbell then rang and I see another one of the guys from the gang answer it. 

       As soon as he opens up the door, he is attacked by a overly excited and happy female. This must be the sister, I thought. 

       She comes walking in and beside her is a tall man, almost same height as Cage, looks like a Paul Walker. 

       Before heading off outside to say hi to everyone. She looks over into the kitchen and see's Snakes and me. 

       She comes walking into the kitchen and her and Snakes hug each other tightly. 

       Tori looked a lot like she could be a pin up girl model. With her half purple and blonde hair, piercings and tats. And her figure, my gosh. I wish I could have that. 

      "Hey man, how are you?" She asks him. 

      "Good Tori. We've missed you." He tells her. 

      "I've missed you guys too." She tells him. Then she looks over at me as I'm finishing up with mixing the potato salad. She walks up beside me, "Hi. I'm Tori. Cage's younger sister." She holds out her hand.