Making of a Hip Hop Power Couple

Zacznij od początku

 Domani: Are you sure you want me to go? *walking to the other side of the bed and takes his shoes off*

Why are you taking your shoes off? Domani just leave.

Domani: What happen's if I don't wanna go? *takes his shirt off showing off his abs*

All damn. Domani stop please just go and leave.

Domani: I know you don't want me to go *kisses Mia neck* You want me to stay, don't you.

You don't know how bad I want right now, please don't go.

Domani: Baby girl, I never was. I love you.

I love you, too.

Domani stopped kissing my neck and he looked at me and he kissed me and he put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he was sucking on my neck and I started to nibble on his ear and he slowly started to take my gown off, but my brother was being a little cock block and he opened the door and he saw Domani kissing me and Domani slowly pulled back from kissing my neck and he looked at S.J. who was just standing there like he walked in on us having sex or something. Domani put his shirt and shoes back on and I saw a buldge in his pants and he walked out of the room. S.J. looked at me with a little smile on his face and started to tease me about kissing Domani. I didn't pay him no mind and I told him to leave and I went to sleep.

Bey P.O.V.

It has been a very stressful day for me. I find out that my daughter nearly lost her life in a car accident, my momma is gonna move in with us and on top of all of that....

Jay: Wait hold up, did you say yo momma is movin' in with us.

Yes.

Jay: I love yo momma and I don't care if yo momma moves in, but daddy doesn't like that at all.

Bae foreal, I don't think we can have sex in a while anyway.

Jay: Why? *walking out of the bathroom*

I might be pregnaut again.

Jay: You might be what?

Pregnaut!

Jay: Did you take a pregnaucy test?

No, well at least not yet.

Jay: Wow! How did you get pregnant?

Well that is a stupid question. We had sex, you know a penis in a vagina.

Jay: I know that, but when?

Do you not remember a couple of day's ago we had sex 9 times in 1 day and you did not use a condom.

Jay: I remember pulling out though.

The first time you pulled out. but the other 8 times you didn't.

Jay: Do you need me to go out and buy a pregnancy test?

Yeah, can you get it tomorrow? I need to get some rest.

Jay: Alright, bae. *kisses Bey* I love you.

I love you, too.

I went to sleep and I felt Jay's arms wrap around my waist and he held me close to him and I woke up and heard S.J. just come home from the hospital and I got out of bed and put on my robe and I walked to his room and he was layed up in his bed looking at the stars in the sky. I knocked on the door and he looked at me with a smile on his face and I asked him what was making hims so happy and he was telling me how Domani and Deyjah was moving down here in a apartment building 2 miles away from here and he was so happy and i asked him how Mia was doing in the hospital and he started to laugh, I asked him why he was laughing and he didn't say anything, but he said that she was fine and when he left she was asleep.