17: Chun Hei

"So have Daniel talked about me?" She's creeping me out, like asking me questions. I wonder if she is the one Yuri talked about.

"Um no I've never heard about you" 

She started to laugh, I cant understand this girl. Also these girls haven't even spoken a word yet.

"Of course he hasn't,  that stupid guy" She continued to laugh, the others joined her.

"Do u have a problem with him?" I said cause she's pissing me off. 

She walked up to me, where our faces were couple of centimeters away. 

"Don't ever talk to him,hang out with him, or breathe near him" She gave me that nasty look.

"Why do you care, I can do what ever I want"

"Are you sure bout that?"

She lifted her hand to hit me.

"HEY get away from her!!!!!" thank god Yuri is here.

Some of the girls ran, it was ridiculous. I was laughing so hard oh god

Yuri looked at them liked she's ready to beat them up.

She looked at me and smirked "Don't think I wont come for you" She started to walked away .

"Try and you will get to feel my fist again"

She turned around and stuck the middle finger at us.

"Pff she has no manners" Yuri said cracking her knuckles. 

I like wonder how I got myself into this stuff, like I'm a innocent child

Guess wrong.

Author

I'm sorry I didn't update for 2 months because I was like rlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy busy,so I gave u guys a small update, I hope I can update like once a week or 2,but I'm happy that I'm back from the dead.