7: Yum

"Uhh" Sujin didn't know what to say

"Come on don't lie to me" Yuri put her hands on her cheeks and squeezed it.

Sujin turned the other side and hugged herself .

" Yes I do" Sujin blushed.

" I knew it, this is perfect" Yuri knows what to do with them.  She had that smirk on her face.

" Perfect?" Sujin looked confused. 

" It's nothing" 

"Ok"

Sujin slowly closed her eyes 

" Good night " Sujin fell asleep, she rolled herself in her blanket.

Yuri looked at her from the back

"Good night" she said in a low voice.

They both fell asleep after 2 am (the time I sleep)

Morning 

Sujin woke up with her hair pointing at different directions. She looked at Yuri who's sleeping like a princess. No messy hair, her blanket isn't all over the place. Sujin got a little jealous. She wanted to sleep like her.

She looked at the time and it was 7 in the morning. So she went back to bed.

The second time she woke up Yuri wasn't there.She found her side of the bed clean.

She checked her phone and saw Yuri texted her.

Yuri

I went to work and sent my form to move in with you, I'll give you move news when I come back bye

Nice to see she's busy,  doing something useful.

Sujin noticed she's been running out of money, she was thinking of getting a job, so she'll ask Yuri about it.

She went to the kitchen to eat something but someone was knocking on the door

She opened the door to find Daniel standing there dressed up , like he's going somewhere .

"Just woke up" he laughed and patted her head. Her hair was still messy.

She rubbed her eyes and walked in without saying a word .

"Guess I'll follow you in "

He sat at the living room. He looked all around left, right, up and down. He wondered what those two have been talking about in this dorm.

She got a brush and sat across from him.

"what brings you here? " she combed her hair, it was perfect after she was done .  Her hair was silky and long.

He looked at her and blushed.

"Just here to check up on you"

"oh " She was still in her sleeping zone.

"Did you eat breakfast? " He asked.

"No" her stomach growled. She patted her stomach and looked at him.

He chuckled and went to the kitchen .

Her fried eggs and chicken breasts. Her served on two plates and added cheese. He gave her, her plate .

"Omg it likes good" she was fascinated of his cooking skills. She ate his food, you could see she enjoyed it a lot .

"Thank you for the food " she smiled and patted his shoulder.

"I'm glad you liked it" He was happy that she enjoyed his food.  It's actually his first time he cooked for someone other than himself.

He looked at her and seemed she had nothing to do.  So he built courage to ask her something.

"Are you free today?" He asked praying that she was.

"ye"

"let's go somewhere,just me and you" He blushed. He was playing with his hands. Showing how nervous he was.

"OK, but where?" she asked with excitement and curiosity .

"Somewhere" He smiled.

Author
Srry if it's short
And where I am the internet here isn't strong so thank you for being patient