10: Promise's

Daniel POV

What is Seongwoo doing outside my dorm?

"What are you doing here?"  What does he want this time

"I just want to chat with you" You want to "chat", it's more like you want to tease me more

UGHH this guy drives me crazy sometimes. 

I opened the door and he followed me in. After I changed, we sat on my bed, I patiently waited for him to speak . But he didn't say anything.

"So what were you going to ask me?" I raised my eyebrows 

"How did your date go?" He smiled that smile. I wanted to kick him out.

"It didn't go so well but it was a great day." I smiled, hoping he wouldn't ask anything further. But knowing him he would.

"What do you mean?" Seongwoo tilted his head.

"Well I left my wallet here, so she paid for our food"

He cut me off

"Dam you get stupider the day" He pulled his hair. He kept teasing me I knew it was coming.

I tried to ignore him but it got to the point where I'm going to kick his nuts and he'll end up crying to Yuri.

"God I feel bad for her, you make it even worse for Sujin" Shook his head like he's disappointed.

He shouldn't be talking from the start.

"I wasn't done" I raised my voice which made him look and me and sit quietly

Thank god he didn't talk.

......After I told him......

"OMG" He started to run around my room yelling.

"MY BOY IS GROWING UP" It looked like he's tearing up.

"I might cry" he's so extra.

knock knock

I wonder whos at the door.

I opened the door and it was Guanlin.

"Hi Guanlin" I was happy to see him, we haven't talked for months.

"Uh Hi" HE waved awkwardly

"If its ok can you tell Seongwoo to lower his voice, cuz people from the 2nd floor can hear him and you guys are in the 4th floor, so ye" He smiled, at least he's not mean like the other neighbor.

 But Dam he is right, that Seongwoo is always yelling.

"Ill tell him ,sorry for disturbing you guys"

"Its fine,next time that happens people are going to knock on your door so I wanted to tell you guys beforehand "

"Oh ok, thx for passing by, if you want we can hang out sometime"

"Ye sure"

He left and I locked the door.

I turned around and Seongwoo was behind me ,so that made me jump.

"You scared me" I felt my heart beat faster

All he did was laugh. 

"That was funny" I wanted to smack him

"What ever, anything else to say before you leave?" I asked cuz I wanted him out of my dorm.

"Ye, You promised that you would confess at the café " Well it didn't go the way I wanted.

"Well something ruined it ,but I promise this time ill do it" I smiled and pushed him toward the door.

"Ok cuz she's waiting" He looked happy.

This time he's the one who left on his own and closed the door in front of my face. 

Anyways what did  he mean by "she's waiting"?

Author

Srry for any mistakes. This is a extra Chp for today. Srry if its short