5: Red

" Can you help me!?!!!" Sujin shouted, people started to look at her

"I'll call the others and come to you right away" Yuri said, texting the others and running her way.

"LUNA, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" She yelled running like crazy, she went straight to street without thinking.

Everyone was looking for Luna for 2 hours still no sign.

Sujin collapsed on the floor, which made her fall on her wrist. Running for 2 hours obviously she was drained.

She got up again anyways, starting to run again.

Ring Ring

She picked up her phone and it was Daniel.

"Where are you" Daniel was super worried

"I just entered the park" Sujin stopped running. Her eyes opened. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"LUNA " She shouted, she ran to her.

You could hear cars beeping.

"Sujin, I'm comi-" 

Sujin hung up and dropped her phone.

Daniel got even more worried, he started to run to her as fast as he could.

When he reached the park, he saw her phone laying an the ground. He picked it up , he turned to his left , he saw Sujin sitting on the edge of the slides holding Luna who's filled with blood. 

He ran to her.

"OMG,Let's go bring her to the vet" 

Sujin was at shook, she couldn't move. All she did was just looking at Luna.  She didn't even shed a tear because how scared and frightened she was .

 She also didn't want Daniel to see her cry.

Daniel took Luna gently away for Sujin's arms.

"I'll take her to the vet, you should go home and clean yourself up" He felt bad for both of them.

She lifted her head to look at him. There eyes met. She had a worried face, but she smiled. So Daniel doesn't have to worry any further.

"Ok, I'll call them that you went" She smiled at him

She made him even more worried. Before he left he looked at her, he wanted to comfort her but he couldn't.  He worried about Luna as well but no compared to Sujin

Thank god there's a vet 3 blocks away. He started to run to make it in time. He entered the vet and all the nurses ran to him. They took Luna from his arms and ran to the emergency room.

Instead of him going home getting rid of the blood he waited to hear the news. He put his hands on his face tearing up. When will this day? All he could do is sit there patiently and pray.

Meanwhile  Yuri and Seongwoo catched up to her.

"Where's Daniel?" Seongwoo asked like he doesn't know the situation.

"He went to the vet, cuz Luna got hurt" 

"Are you ok?, your filled with blood" Yuri got worried, she was being those mother like friends.

"Ye I'm fine"

" I'm going home with you is that ok?" Yuri asked.

"Ye, that's fine"

At her place

Sujin entered the shower, while Yuri sat down drinking tea that Sujin made.

All she could think about is Luna.

An hour later she came out of the shower. She put her bloody clothe in water and soup to souk out the blood from her shirt and pants. She washed them and put them to dry.

She came out finding Yuri cooking.

"What are you cooking?" She asked, then her stomach growled.

Yuri laughed

" Shrimp fried rice" Yuri's smile faded

"Are you sure your alright" She asked

"I'm fine don't worry about me" Sujin smile that fake smile.

"Than why do you smile when things are going bad, I know your hurt!" Yuri started to raise her voice. She was too concerned. 

Sujin's smile slowly faded away. She stood there looking at Yuri,  tears stared to fall down one by one.

Yuri turned off the stove and went to comfort her. She hugged her willing to not let go.

She stroke Sujin's hair.

"Its ok to cry" Yuri told her, but she cried in her place.

"Thank you" Sujin  whispered to her.

Sujin tears stopped a while ago, but Yuri is still crying. 

Sujin looked at her, she was happy there was someone to support her.

Sujin prepared the table, Yuri brought the food. They started to eat. They prayed for Luna's health, hoping for her life to remain in this world.

Meanwhile Seongwoo headed to the vet to check up on Daniel.  They waited for 3 hours still no answer. 

Daniel waited, just watching the time pass by, tick tock. Until one of the nurses came out.

"The cat is...."

TO be continued lol

I hope you guys liked it, I wonder wats going to happen to the cat.

 Fact bout me: I am a big Naruto and Boruto fan