4: Where?

3 months pasted and college already started. College started out tough. Giving her no time to talke the others . The last time she did was 2 weeks ago. She was always this busy, day by day, non stop. She would spent hours at the library doing work and studying. Plus she wouldn't get enough sleep. All this made her stress build up and all this made her lose a lot of weight. She hoped she would have a break soon.

Luckily vaction is in a week. She was happy for the vaction, so she wouldn't worry about things.  Also essays and work started to decrease so her sleeping hours went up. She felt she could relax now.

Vacation

"There you go kids, its vacation time" Sujin's Professor said with a happy face, ready to go on a vacation trip. 

Sujin was happy that she wont be attending college for 3 weeks.

She left the building making her way to the bus stop. The bus was one stop away, she got ready to go home and take a good nap. But she heard Daniel yell from afar.

"Wait for me" He yelled

"Ok, but hurry up" She shouted, she pull her hair behind her ear.She was happy that she could see him right at the start of vacation.

He arrived secs before the bus came. looking at him he was so exhausted from running.

He bended down, showing I'm tired pose.

"H-Hello" He gasped for air.

"Hi, how is everyone?" She asked not looking away from him, like something is bothering him.

"There doing fine, but everyone is worried about you since you are always busy and you couldn't hang out with us, plus your face slimmed down a lot" He told her, so worried.

"Im sorry, I'll make it up to you guys" She apologized, putting her hands together making the sorry hand gesture.

The bus arrived. The door opened, they both walked in and payed . They sat next to each other, shoulder to shoulder. She thought it felt awkward.

She just sat there playing with her hair , quietly. She was too nervous to talk since they were alone in the bus.

She had nothing to do so she took a glimpse outside and noticed that the upcoming stop is where she gets off. The bus ride was fast, she lost track of time.

They walked to the dorm, still no word spoken to each.

Daniel turned around getting her attention.

He scratched his head, trying to ask her something.

"If you don't have any plans this vacation, is it ok if you hang out with us?" Daniel asked with those cute cat like eyes.

She looked at him and laughed

"Of, course" She replied with a big smile

" I'll text you if we do, bye"  He waved

"Thank you, bye" Sujin waved back, making her way to her dorm.

She climbed up the stairs to the second floor, she was worn out.

She reached her room, she placed her shoes on the rack  and she walked over to the coach. She threw herself, just laying there. She smiled, thinking about having friends. She thought why didn't she try to make friends in the past. She felt dumb.

She stretched into her sleeping position and went to sleep.

After she took her long nap, she woke up with her hair really messed up. She went to her bedroom to get a brush, but she noticed Luna wasn't there. She rushed to the kitchen and bathroom. She wasn't in there either. She also noticed that she forgot to close the windows last night.

Sujin started to panic.

She brushed her hair quickly, wore her slippers and ran outside. She ran as fast as she cold.

She felt so irresponsible and a bad friend to Luna.  

She was outside running to random places. Her face turned pale, with watery eyes.

She must find her. So she took out her phone and dialed a phone number.

Who is the person she called?

Author

Sorry this CHP is shorter than the others and quite more boring.

After the silent voice movie came out I waited day by day for the eng subs. Which means I waited 8 months. But it was worth, it's one of the best movies I've watched.

 But it was worth, it's one of the best movies I've watched