12: Regret

Third POV

Yuri slammed the door close and stormed to the bedroom. Sujin thought Yuri looked scaring

But she was also worried, she wanted to know what happened.

Sujin ran to the bedroom, she found Yuri laying down on her bed using her phone. She wondered what she was doing.

She sat on her bed and she tried to relax herself.

"Yuri are you ok?"

"Me, ye sure I'm totally ok" She was obviously being sarcastic.

Sujin knew something was up.

"Are you sure, cuz it seems something is bothering you" 

Yuri sat up and faced Sujin.

"Its just life doesn't seem the way I wanted it to go" 

Sujin POV

She probably been through a lot.

"You know when you screw something up and you regret it?" look like she was depressed, but I'm glad she's telling me her worries.

"Ye I understand" Well I've been through a lot as well.

"Ye, about that I need to tell you something"

What, she wants to tell me? I wonder what she's going to tell me?

I can't believe she would trust me. No one trusted me before, I'm just glad she could rely on me.

I smiled " You can tell me anything"

I saw her breathe, she tried to calm herself. Then our eyes met., I felt weird, like what happened with me and Daniel.

"When I told you about Seongwoo liking me, I rejected him right?" I wonder where this is going.

"I actually liked him at that time but I thought I wasn't ready" She smiled, but I knew right away it was a fake one.

She started to rub her eyes " I totally regretted that" I saw tears falling from her eyes.

"I broke his heart, I'm such a horrible person" She sobbed, I didn't know what to do.

Should I tell her "that's ok" or hug her. Dang I don't know what to do at these moments. Ughh I'm the horrible person here not you.

I placed my arms around her and petted her head.

"Don't worry, Seongwoo will always forgive you and will always be at your side" Her sobbing stopped.

I hope I did a good job, cuz I suck.

Yuri hugged me tighter, I felt her head against my chest.

"Thank you, you were always a great friend, I don't what to do without you" She smiled and kept hugging me.

Those words were beautiful. I have never heard them ever in my whole entire life. Did she actually think of me that way?

I don't think soo, she probably had nothing else to say, but thank you for keeping me company.

"You are a awesome person don't forget that" I patted her head. 

I don't think I'm even close to awesome.

She  sat up she looked at me with a real smile this time.

"Well I think you are beautiful" She smiled and tucked in her blanket.  She keeps complimenting me, but is it true?

I'm happy she is telling these things to me, but I don't feel the same way. I'm just not use to it.

All I was use to hearing was....

"Your ugly", "Your fat", "Your stupid", "You look like a pig", What's wrong with your face?"

I shook my head I wanted those thoughts to go away. I don't want to remember them again.

I turned around and Yuri looked at me like she was confused.

"I have a hard time reading you" 

What does she mean?

Author

Srry for any mistakes its night here so ye. I also made it short so srry if you wanted it long.

Maybe the next chp will be long. 

Also thx for 500 reads!!!!!!!!!