Epilogue

Mal: I was running around looking for the right outfit since today Evie and I are going on our first official date. I asked her on the date but I didn't know what to wear see at first I was thinking enchanted lake but then I thought no it's seems like everyone does that now a days so I asked her on a restaurant where they do karaoke. I've been looking for an outfit for the last hour and I can't find something that will keep her eyes on me at all times. I decided to text Jay to come over and help me even though he didn't know that why he was coming for. I opened the door for Jay when he knocked. "Mal what was so urgent?" I feel bad for scaring him it's been about a month since the whole Jafar thing and he still tries to apologize and make up for the whole fight thing. I keep telling him it's okay but he thinks I'm going to hate him for what happen even though I never would. "Relax Jay I just need a little help picking out an outfit for my date with Evie." I tell and he looks at me like I have five heads. "Seriously Mal! First of all I never thought I would see you freaking out over a date and second of all I know I'm gay but I'm not one with a sense of style you should've texted Carlos for that." He really thinks I called him here because he's gay and has some style. "Okay Jay first of all I didn't call you here because your gay and you do so have style. Second of all I called you here because you're my best friend and always helps me." I forced Jay to sit down while I go and put on an outfit and I came but he shook his head. I came out with a different outfit and he shook his head yet again. We did this for about thirty minutes until I gave up. "I'm about to go naked to this date." I told Jay and I threw myself on the bed. "I think Evie wouldn't mind that." I heard Jay say and start laughing. "I'm serious Jay help me!" I started whining. "Alright alright here put this dress on and this black leather jacket. The dress brings out your eyes and the jacket just because you're badass." Is started laughing and went to change. I came out and I looked amazing. "Wow Jay you really do have a great sense of style." I told him and he laughed. "Mal would you have ever thought we would be doing this?" Jay asked me and I didn't know what he was talking about. "What do you mean Jay?" I asked him and he sat up from my bed. "Well did you ever think we would be doing this me helping you with a dress getting ready for a date and us being happy." I smiled bright cause he's right I never thought I would be doing this. "You're right who knew we would become like princesses. Ugh we really need to go break something." We both laughed when there was a knock on the door Jay went to open it. "Hey Eves! How are you?" I was just finishing up with some perfume. "Oh I'm great!" I heard Evie say I walked to greet Evie but once I saw her I stayed frozen she definitely out of my league. "Wow you look just wow!" I said out loud and say her blush. "Alright you two get out! Oh and don't do anything I wouldn't do." I said as they left Mal room hand in hand.

Evie: I was freaking out over this damn date with Mal see I wanted to go on the date but I'm getting really nervous. I decided to text Carlos since he would help me calm down. I couldn't decide on my outfit I want Mal's eyes one me the whole night and not on some skank from the restaurant. Carlos walked right in since I told him to I was in a robe cause I didn't know what to wear. "Hey Evie! What are you doing?! You need to get dressed!" Carlos yelled at me once his eyes landed on me. "Yeah I know but I have absolutely nothing to wear! I don't know what would Mal like." I told at Carlos and threw myself into my bed with my head in my pillow. "Carlos help me Jay and Mal are kind of into the same things what is Jay into." I jumped on tackling Carlos to the ground. "Evie get off me. Well Jay likes something's leather and well Mal does too so wear something that has leather." Carlos told me as I got off him. "You're right!" I went into the bathroom to change into a blue leather dress I had and got ready to do my make up. "Evie could believe we're here!" I looked at Carlos confused as hell. "C' what are you talking about we're in my room. We're always in here." I told him as I turned to face him. "No that's not what I meant. I meant that did you ever think we would be dating villains. I mean if you told me a year ago that I would date a villain not only date but fall in love with one and be happy. I would've laughed in your face." I started laughing because he was right I never thought I would be here dating a villain Mal and I are not an official couple but we are dating. Still she's mine and if a dumb bitch ever tried to move in on her I will rip her head off. "You're right C' I never thought I would fall in love with a villain." I got up and put on some perfume ready to leave for the date with Mal.