Its time

Carlos: I was walking to class thinking about everything that was said at lunch. Mal and Jay were from the Isle I knew Ben was going to some kids from the Isle here but I didn't think it would be so soon. To be honest I was shocked but I would never judge a person by what they came from that just wasn't me. I made it to my science class and saw that I had this class Jay and I notice he sit next to me. I bit my bottom lip nervous. I'm making my way to my sit and as I get closer I don't get why my heart is beating so fast. How am I suppose to concentrate in class now!!!
Jay: I sit down for science and I'm so bored class hasn't even started. To pass sometime I let my thoughts slip to the wand about how would Mal and I steal it. My thoughts were soon disturbed by a certain white and black haired boy walking through the door it was Carlos. He was staring straight at me and then he started walking right my way and I thought oh no how would I concentrate and when he got to me he sat right next to me. Yep I wouldn't be passing this class.
Carlos: When I sat down I realized I got a text from Ben I rolled my eyes and threw my phone in my pocket. I wasn't able to concentrate all class because I had Jay next to me and he kept drawing something on a piece of paper unforgettable I could see what it was. Beside having Jay next me Ben was blowing up my phone. I got so annoyed I asked to got to the bathroom and called Ben. "Hello" I heard on the other line. "Stop texting me I don't want to talk to you." I told Ben you can definitely tell I'm annoyed. "Alright just listen let's meet tonight please and if after that you don't want to talk to me ever again I'll stop." Ben said with a pleading voice. "Fine and after this you will never talk to me again" I hung up the phone I started walking to class but before I entered I wiped some tears that came down while I was talking to Ben. I can't lie I still love him.
Jay: I've been bored in class and so I started drawing and I soon noticed I was drawing Carlos I couldn't let him see it I don't even know if he's gay. He had asked to go the bathroom and I got a bit uninspired now that he left but hey I was almost finish with it so I just made a few ticks to it and it was done. He never came before class ended so I put it inside his binder with no one looking. I just hope he's okay.

(The drawing)Carlos: I was gonna go back to class but I didn't I went back to the bathroom and just sat there and thought

(The drawing)
Carlos: I was gonna go back to class but I didn't I went back to the bathroom and just sat there and thought. I thought about were everything went bad in my relation with Ben but I could put a finger on it. Next thing I know the bell rang oh no I ran back to my science class and when I got there no one was there not even the teacher. I groaned and got my things there was a piece of paper stinking out my binder. I opened it and saw it was a drawing of me I smiled at the drawing and thought this is definitely going on my wall or locker.
Time jump to the night
Carlos: Alright let's get this over with I thought putting my leather jacket on and lacing up my boots. I walked to a restaurant Ben picked not that far from the school plus it's Friday so there no curfew today as I got closer to the restaurant I wanted to turn around but i couldn't. It was time to tell Ben everything. I got to the restaurant and saw Ben he smiled at me that smile that use to make me melt now I only see disgust. I made my way to the table and I sat down and looked at his eyes it's time I thought.