The VK's

Jay: I was in my room waiting for Carlos since he said he'll meet me here after our date. Thinking of that kiss we shared was perfect soft lips, that tasted like strawberries. Anyways I decided to surprise him and go to his room. I left my room and started walking but then a minute later I see Carlos running for his life. He ran past me and I knew it was something serious if he didn't acknowledge me after last night so I ran after him. I saw him run into Evie room and then I saw Lonnie leave "hey Jay" she very kind and never treated Mal or I as villains always thought we were equal. "Hey Lonnie umm... do you know what's wrong with Carlos." She looked gave me a sad look and just told me to talk to him so I was going to. I walked in the room and see poor Evie crying. "Hey guys what's going on? Evie why are you crying?" She was going to answer when Carlos cut her off and told me they both get bullied by some guy name Chad and some brunette called Aubrey.
Mal: I was walking to Evie room since I told her we would meet there. As I was walking I got stopped by Ben. "Hey Mal" he had some kind of smirk on him. "Hey Ben whats up" why was I getting a weird vibe from him? I just shrugged it off and kept in with the conversation. "Nothing much I just think we should hang more. You always hang out with Jay and you've known each other for so long. Why not hang out with me and we can become friends." That's weird this is the guy I almost punched a weak or two ago and now he wants to be friends I was going to say no but then I remembered about the wand and Jay and I have to remember to get this wand. "Sure why don't we hang out on Thursday?" He nodded and left, I headed to Evie's room. When I got there I saw a crying Evie, a worried and scared Carlos, and a mad Jay. "What's going on?" I asked I was so confuse during the whole thing. "Some bitch name Aubrey and this guy named Chad is bullying Carlos and Evie." Jay answered and I looked at Evie who I could tell was in pain before I realized it I ran out the room with Jay hot on my tail. "Jay we're rotten to the core! Now let's beat the shit out of them two." I told Jay, I knew my eyes were green. I then hear Carlos and Evie calling us from a distance but I told Jay not to stop. Before we knew we were at the lockers and I saw. Chad and a bitch I've never before so that must be Aubrey. "Let's see if they like how it feels to get the shit beat out of them." All I could think of us today there was going to be a fight.