They meet

Mal: Jay and I met in the breakfast and we talked about last night and how we don't like it here. I noticed people staring at us and all I thought is they think were weird but for all I care they can suck my left nut. Jay said he wanted Starbucks and we planned on going after school.
Jay: Mal and I headed to our lockers and we planned on meeting at her locker so I was headed there now. I turned the corner and I see this white and black hair on a boy and I can't help but think that he was hot well he had a hot back. I noticed I was staring so I just kept moving. Oh yeah sorry I didn't tell you I'm bisexual I'm pretty sure Mal lesbian but she never admits it.
Carlos: I was talking to Evie at her locker when I feel a pair of eyes on me I turned around but there was nothing there. Weird "what's weird?" Asked Evie. Oh I said they out loud. Nothing I just thought I felt someone staring at me but is just my imagination. "Carlos!" I hear my name being called and I turned around and once again it's Ben omg does he not get the idea I don't wanna talk him. "What" I said with bitterness in my voice "listen babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to cheat on you. It's just happened." That what he said to me "you must be fucking kidding me Benjamin is 'just happened' don't lie to me you've been cheating on me longer than that. So now take everything of yours and shove it up ur ass" I said was about to walk away when I turned around I just smacked him not caring who was watching.
Evie: Was that all this idiot actually had to say I couldn't believe it. Carlos slapped him good and he just walked away with me somewhat behind his trail. "Carlos wait up" I said "listen he's not worthy of you, your a great person and he was an idiot you're going to find someone that will love you and and care for you until death or even after." I said I noticed he smiled and he gave me a hug and with that we started going to class.
Time jump to lunch time
No ones point of view
Mal and Jay were walking down the hall to get there lunch they quickly stopped at Mal locker to get her spell book.
Mal: You know that being evil is great no one dares to stand in the your way. I thought every where I went people here wouldn't dare to trust us or get close to us. We were at my locker and by we I mean Jay and I. "Let get to lunch I'm hungry" I said Jay just grabbed my wrist and pulled me with me all of the sudden I feel and I are on the floor. "What the hell jay" I said while punching him. We looked and see we bump into and this girl and guy.
No one point of view
Mal and Jay bumped into Carlos and Evie Carlos gave Jay a hand to help with up. While Evie helped Mal up. When they got up all four got lost in each other eyes Jay got lost in Carlos while Carlos got lost in his. Evie smiled while she looked into Mal eyes and Mal well Mal got lost in Evie eyes the moment they met.