Family Day

Mal: Today was family day here in Auradon and then tomorrow is the Coronation, the day I will grab the wand and let evil get its revenge on everything that is good and beautiful. I'm not really looking forward to family day I know everyone is going to be there including Audrey and her family. Now when evil takes over I want to be the one to destroy her and maybe her family. I met up with Evie and Carlos they're too damn stubborn and are still gonna help in getting the wand. We made our way to the backyard where ben came up to me. "Hey Mal I can I talk to you." I nodded and left Carlos and Evie noticing them giving me weird looks. "What's up?" Today he looked happy not like last night. "I talked to my dad and told him everything and he is disappointing but told me everything gonna be okay. I just want to thank you Mal." I was happy I helped Ben I gave him a hug and headed back to Carlos and Evie.

Carlos: It's weird seeing Mal and Ben talking. Evie and I gave each other weird looks when they hugged and Evie got jealous I could tell. "Why is she hugging him she knows we don't like each other." I know it's true but Mal can do whatever she wants. "Evie I know it's weird but hey you never told her your feelings for her so you need to." Evie gave me a annoyed looked but knew I was right. Mal came back and she said she had to talk to us. She ended up telling us about Ben and I was shocked. I never imagine that happening and she told us the plan also how she going to be his date tomorrow and get the wand. I know Evie and I are being crazy but I would do anything to get Jay back. I miss him so much I haven't spoken to him in so long. I wonder what he's doing.

Evie: I knew Carlos was right about telling Mal about my feelings and I hope she feels the same I mean we have kissed before and I care about her so much. I just had to make up my mind and tell her. I noticed Mal was talking to a lady and quickly noticed it was sleeping beauty. I quickly run to her side with Carlos before everything blows up in her face.

Mal: "You! what are you doing here and how we're you able to stay so young?" It was sleeping beauty yelling at me once she realized who I was well not exactly she thinks I'm my mother. Ben tried to explain but Chad got in his way and started talking bull crap. "Don't do this Chad!" Ben yelled. "Ben don't defend them when we all know your just giving them an opportunity to destroy us and don't get in my way because you know what will happen." I hated Chad voice. "No Chad you have no power over me anymore I told my father everything and I made a decision you won't like." Before I knew it Ben was on the floor and Chad and he grabbed me by the arm and started shaking me. "TAKE YOU HANDS OFF HER OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" It was Carlos and Evie they're standing up for me Chad threw me to the side and he lunged at Carlos. "I'M BACKKKK" was heard and everyone stopped on their tracks I looked up to see Jay.

Well he's back!!!