Broken

The Isle
Jay: The limo had pulled up to the Isle and it was weird being here without Mal but I'm not scared. I got out and got my things and headed to the house. I waited for the worst I knew that my father will probably beat me but who knew.  I walked in the house and it was silent I was surprised. I walked and took things to my room and I grab Carlos jacket and I held in my arms it's smelt just like him. Slowly tears started forming in my eyes once again. Omg how much I miss that nerd. I wiped the tears off and hid the jacket. I went down to the store and found my dad there. "Jay! What the hell are you doing here." I could tell he was seriously surprised. "Dad I got kicked out for fighting Prince Charming stupid son." I told him every time I think of Chad I want to throw up. "Why did you fight him? You know we need that wand Jay." Should I tell my dad about Carlos? "I fought him dad because he bullied some kid I like that's it." He looked at me surprised. "Oh! son who the lucky girl that will join the villain family. I promise that I will not touch her or her family when we take over Auradon." I didn't know whether to tell my dad or not that it was a guy who I was protecting. "Dad... it's not a girl. It's a -" I didn't get to finish my sentence when I felt a magic lamp being thrown to my head. "You cannot fall for a guy Jay! That disgusting!" He yelled at me while I held my head which my dripping blood. "Okay dad to bad I fell for him and not only that but I love him!" That just infuriate him and he then grab the first thing in sight and beat me with it. Yup this is my life in the Isle.
Auradon
Carlos: I decided to skip classes today and went to my room and cuddled with Jays jacket and beanie and cried all day. I heard a knock at my door and I decide to stay quiet maybe they would leave I didn't say anything. Then they knocked again ugh. "I'm coming!" I opened the door and saw the person I least likely wanted to see. "What do you want Ben? Oh wait let me guess you want to beat me up again!" He looked kind of sad but I didn't care. "What! No listen Carlos I know you're probably really sad and I do care about you so I brought you an old friend." All of the sudden dude comes running to me and started licking me. "Listen Carlos I see that with what I did, I didn't only break you heart but I also broke you and I'm so sorry. Just ask me for anything and I'll try my best to do it." I looked at him and he looked sincere. "Anything?" I asked him. "Anything Carlos." Well to be honest there one thing I want. "Okay you did say anything. Bring Jay back please Ben I'll do anything." I cried out I don't care that I was begging I want, I need Jay back. "Carlos I'll think about but he did almost kill Chad." I started laughing between my tears. "Oh so you don't count what he did to me. Oh let's not forget what YOU did to me. Ben get out of here I'm tired and just want to sleep." After Ben left I just fell asleep with dude crying with Jay jacket wrapped around me.