Dates Part 1

Mal: I in my room with a nervous Jay because he's date is in about an hour and I can tell he really likes this Carlos kid. It's kind of sweet but I hate how he got way to emotionally envolved. We're suppose to steal the wand and deliver it to our parents. It weird to because I kind of don't want to since I kind of like it here ugh this place is making me pathetic. "Ok Jay! Calm down it's not like he doesn't like you." I got so tired of watching him pacing. "I know Mal but I really like him and beside the coronation of stupid Ben is next week and we're going to have to steal the wand before or during. I just don't want Carlos to think I'm using him because I'm not I could never." Jay was being very serious this was the most serious I've ever heard him talk. "Ok listen Jay this is getting ridiculous. We're not meant to have these feelings and I don't get why you asked him on a date since you know once my mom and your dad get a hold of this everything will be hell even for us." I think I hurt his feeling a bit but I knew he wasn't gonna let it be shown.
Jay: I knew everything that Mal was saying was true but I couldn't help but having these feeling for Carlos. No I don't call it love because I don't know what that is and I never will. "Mal I know but he makes me laugh and until that times comes we're we still the wand I'm gonna try to enjoy myself with him. You should do that to but with Evie." I knew she liked her but she keeps trying to deny it. "I don't like Evie at least not in the way you're implying. Anyways get out your gonna be late to your date loser."
Meanwhile in Evie's room
Carlos: I was super nervous for my date with Jay he told me to wear some swim trunk so I did but I didn't know where were we gonna go it's almost night time and it gonna get dark out. "Carlos stop being so nervous. He sweet and he better take good care of you because or else I'll break his damn jaw." Evie was being serious. Please don't I really like him. "Why did I fall for a villain Evie I'm super nervous he suppose to be here any minute do I look okay?" I heard a small laugh come from her mouth. "oh shut up Evie we both know you feel the same about Mal." She was gonna say something when some one knocked on her door. My breath left my body and I was cold.
Evie: Carlos is freaking out over this date he really likes Jay and may someone help Jay if he even hurts Carlos. I hate how Carlos could read me he's like my little brother and he knows I like Mal. I'm gonna pass by her room to chill and talk to her. I opened the door because Carlos is frozen in place." Hey Jay how are you?" He looked nervous too that so cute. "I'm good so is my beautiful date ready?" I was in awed he really liked carlos. "Yeah he is. CARLOS!!! You're date is here." I couldn't believe how much everything's changed.
Jay: Carlos came to the door and my breath left my body he looked absolutely stunning. "Ready to go beautiful?" I made him blush which is always good. "Yeah let's go."