Love or Evil

Alright this is the end I just want to thank you for all the support and love you guys showed me. I'm going to be honest and say that at the beginning I really didn't think this story was good but you guys showed me that the story was good or at least decent and just thank you let's get into it my darlings.
~~
Mal: Evie, Carlos, and I went out to look for Jay but we couldn't find him we knew he would be with his father but we just didn't know where. "What about if they went after Aladdin?" Evie told us I thought about but it wouldn't make sense since Jafar surely wants Aladdin to suffer. "Nah I don't think so because yeah he has a score to settle with him but Jafar would want extra time with him and save him for last." Evie looked at me confused and so did Carlos. "It's a villain thing when you go after your enemy and you want to kill them you'll save the for last. Like that u have extra time with them." They both let out an ohhh out of the mouth and we kept looking for Jay and Jafar.

Carlos: "CARLOS!" I heard my name being yelled as Mal, Evie, and I were looking for Jay. "What is it Ben?" He looked like he got hit by bus. "You need to hurry up and go to the where family day took place." Mal and Evie looked at Ben and so did I. "Ben why we're looking for Jay." I told Ben but he got annoyed and grab my hand. "Come on Jafar is planning on taking out your mother but Jay is stalling him apparently." I took off running with Ben and the girls right behind me. Once we got to where family day room place I saw my mother on floor with her hands up and Jay screaming at his dad. "MOM!" I screamed and ran to her side checking on her. "UGH NOT YOU AGAIN!" Jafar screamed. "Father they have nothing to do with us let's just take out Aladdin and Jasmine and we'll go back to the Isle together. Like father like son." Jay to Jafar but he clearly didn't listen because he went to struck me and my mother but Jay got in the way.

Jay: I was trying to convince my father not injure Cruella even though I've never met her she was Carlos mother my Carlos. When I saw Carlos run to his mother side I knew it would infuriate my father. I saw father was about to struck them but I got in the way no matter what I was going to let Carlos get hurt. "Get out of the way Jayden!" My father screamed at me sending chills down my spine. "No! I told you let's go destroy your enemy never the guy I love." I guess the potion didn't really work because I still love that boy with all of my heart. I looked back I see Carlos holding his mother protectively something I would do for my mother if she was alive. She died after my birth my father always blamed me for her death. "You can't love a guy Jay he's not right for you." I was going to answer back when, I felt my body frozen staring at my father something happening and I didn't know what.

Mal: "No! He's trying to take control of jays mind. Jay won't know what he's doing. What is father says he will do." I tell Evie and I ran to distract Jafar but it didn't work because the spell was done. "Now Jay go destroy Carlos!" Yelled Jafar. Jay turned around and headed in the direction of Carlos. Evie and I got in his way though he tried to get past us but he couldn't. I pushed Jay back and he fell to the ground. "Jay destroy Mal instead and her little girlfriend." Jafar told Jay that's when Jay got up and charged at Evie and me but I pushed her out the way and took hit all by my own. "Jay! It's me Mal please look at me." I kept yelling at Jay I knew that deep inside he was in there somewhere. I threw Jay to the side and squared up with him. I didn't want to fight him but if I have no other choice I would. "Jay it's me Mal your little sister. The one who taught you how to fight. The one you taught how to steal. The that you ran around the Isle with causing mischief." I told Jay I saw hesitation in his eyes I knew he was fighting this. "Jay it's me the one who helped you beat harry when we were kids." I told Jay I saw his eyes went to a light brown but not even a second later when black and cold.

Evie: Mal pushed me to the side and took all the impact of Jay body slamming into her. I say that she was talking to Jay and I think it was working because for a second there Jay looked like he's old self but not even a second later Mal and him started fighting. "Carlos talk to him. If Mal almost got through to him I bet that you can." I looked at Carlos but he shook his head. "No Evie I'm giving up on him he almost killed my mother." Carlos told me hugging his mother tighter. "Carlos no he didn't." Cruella spoke. "In fact I think he was protecting me somehow. He kept stalling Jafar. Son if this is the love of your life, your happily ever after you can't give up on him." She looked so genuine. Carlos nodded and got up leaving me with his mother. I turned my attention to Jay and Evie and noticed they were going hard at each other Mal's eyes were on fire and bright green. While Jay eyes were black and cold. Jay had Mal on the ground and I was getting scared.

Carlos: I looked up and say Jay had Mal on the ground and had his hand on her neck while Mal had her hands on his neck as well. The two were badly bruised and I wouldn't expect it any different. "Jay!" I screamed his name and I saw his body tense and freeze letting go of Mal. "Jay it's me Carlos your Carlos. The boy with the white hair and the nerd that you fell in love with." I noticed that Jafar was sitting down watching the fight between the two until I spoke. "Shut up!" He screamed at me. I stepped towards Jay slowly and my hands were ready to cover my face if anything happens. "Babe it's me the same person that jumped on you in the hall way and grind on you in front of everyone. The same person you took on a date and kissed in the lake, our first kiss. The person that cried almost two weeks for you when you got sent to the Isle and the same person who you made love to just last night please Jay come back to me." I cried tears rolling down my cheeks I was right in front of Jay I saw a tear rolling down his cheek. I took the opportunity and kissed him. The kiss was full of love it was salty from the crying but it was passionate. I pulled away to see Jays eye go black to their regular brown color.

Jay: I heard Carlos voice and his lips were on mine I couldn't believe I almost hurt this beautiful creature in front of me. "I'm so sorry." I told Carlos. "I'm sorry if I hurt your mother." I told Carlos. I turned around to see Mal. "Omg Mal I'm so sorry. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you." I told Mal looking at this I do deserve to be in the Isle I'm just like my father. "No!" My father screamed mad went to attack Mal and Carlos but I got up and got ready to take the hit. Thankfully I ducked the hit and swung at my father. "Jay you will be with a woman if it's the last thing I'll do!" Screamed Jafar I didn't think twice before tackling him to the ground and wrestled him. He lost the grip on his staff and he tried to reach for it but I was able to kick it to the side. My father was on top of me hitting me but I was able to turn us around get a good hit on him. I grab to staff as he got up and we both stared at each other we knew this was the end. It was either him or the love of my life. I knew who I was going to pick. Before I knew I hit my father with the staff and getting him to get knocked out. I kneeled next to him and looked at him and whispered. "All I ever wanted was your approval." I told him into his ear. I turned around saw my friends Carlos ran to me and kissed me. Mal, Evie, and Ben came towards me we had a group hug. "Ben." I called him and he stopped and looked at me. "I'm sorry guys but I don't deserve to be here Ben kick me to the Isle." I told him in front of all everyone I felt Carlos hug me harder into his side. "No Jay you do belong here and not only that you belong with him. I'm not going to send you back to the Isle. You saved everyone here today thank you." Ben told me and left the group to have my father sent back to the Isle. "I love Evie." I heard Mal finally say to Evie. "I love you too." Evie answered and Mal kissed her. "I love you Carlos." He smiled at me. "I love you too." Carlos and I kissed and I could hear fire works going off in the sky.

~~

Isle of the lost

Uma, Harry, and Gil were waiting to be released but never got the chance. "Ahhh I hate them I will get my revenge all three of us will." Uma yelled and headed over to Mal's and Jays place ready to destroy it. We're going to get our revenge don't worry. Jay and Mal will know who runs this place. Uma said they destroyed everything and everyone in their path and hatched a plan to get Jay and Mal at the Isle of the lost
~~~
Alright well that's it you guys I loved writing this book and stay tuned for the sequel: Following Your Heart and I will be putting it up buy the end of September so stay tuned and I've decided to do the character ask so if you have any question comment them and say what character is it for. Well that's it much love my darlings.