The Sit Down

Ben: I saw Carlos walked I hope everything goes back to being good between us. I don't really know what happened but somehow I just ended up not having the same feelings for Carlos. I'm not a bad guy and I knew it was rude and horrible to cheat on him. I was sorry I just want us to be friends from now on. He sits in front of me and he looks ready to face whatever to come well there no going back now.
Carlos: I'm tired of avoiding him I'm ready for whatever comes. I see him smiling at me and the smile that once warmed my heart now does absolutely nothing to me. "Hey" he said he sounded like he was over it and it hasn't even started. "Hey... so let's get it over with you start and I'll listen after that you'll listen to me. That were we ended it and leave it." I realized I sounded strict.
Ben: Wow I can't believe what just came out of Carlos mouth he sounded so adult like but I get it I hurt him just because I was ready to end it and I didn't know how to tell him. "Alright Carlos Let's go so um... were should we start?" I asked not knowing were to start. "Start from were we went wrong so you to cheat on me." Told me Carlos and pretty harsh. "Alright so Carlos there not an easy way to say it so I'm going to say it after us being together I started to realize that I didn't love you how I should've I loved you more of like a brotherly type." I told Carlos and he looked lost confused and a little bit mad.
Carlos: I couldn't believe what I was hearing he really just told me he didn't love me are you kidding me there so many thoughts going through my head I don't even know what to say. "Since when did u realize you didn't love me and how many times did u cheat on me?" I asked I'm hurt right now I'm trying not to cry but I don't think I'm going to shed a tear I'm mostly mad though. "Carlos plea-" was all that Ben said because I caught him off when I knew he wasn't going to answer my questions. " HOW MANY BEN AND WHEN?" I yelled at him there people staring but I didn't care. "I don't know how many but after like 2-3 months of us starting to date." Ben said with sadness and shame in his voice. "Almost a year Ben you cheated on me for almost a year why didn't you tell me that u didn't want to be with me at that moment I could've not fall for you like did" I said now I knew I was going cry. "Carlos I'm sorry I just didn't know how say it." Ben said knowing he just made it worse. "So you rather cheat on me? Screw you Ben." Was the last thing I said before getting up and throwing my water at him. I walked out the restaurant and I now realized tears were falling down my face and I started to run to my dorm.