Denial

Thanks for all the support guys don't be scared to tell what you guys think this is my first time writing a story like this ever so I could use some advice but let's get into the story.
-------------------------------------------------------
Mal: I didn't know what to do I just kept running not even looking behind me to see if Evie was following me. I kept running until I bumped into Jay. "Omg jay I need to talk to you."
"What happen Mal" Jay said I could tell her was worried because he's never seen me this out of breath before. "I kissed Evie". I told her freaking out and he looked at me as if I was weird. "Alright Mal let's take a walk and talk". They started walking through the garden hoping no one will see them.
Jay: I turned a corner bumping into Mal and wondering what was wrong with her . I noticed she was out of breath and looked shocked and scared. I got really worried but when she told me that she kissed Evie I wasn't that surprised because something always told me that I Mal was into girls and I don't judge her. I can't really judge her I'm bisexual if not full out gay. Yes I would keep it from my father as long as I have to because he a villain and he already beat me enough. I don't want to think of what going to happen when we get the wand. "Ok Mal what so wrong with you kissing Evie?" I asked Mal I'm trying to get her to admit she likes girl at least to herself." Jay how is it okay? my mother always told me liking you're own sex is wrong that I need to marry a man and date a man. One day I told her that a girl in my class was cute I was only 5 years old and she beat me senseless." I looked at Mal in shock I didn't know her mom put her through all of that. I knew she beat Mal but never that bad.
Mal: "Jay you're like my brother swear to me you won't say anything about Evie and I." I looked at Jay in the eyes. "Mal you're not like my sister you are my sister and I have your back until the end. It will always have to be us against the world." I didn't know how but he put an arm around me like a protective brother. I will never let anyone know I might like Evie. I'm evil and this emotions villains don't have. "Jay" I said in a whisper "yeah" Jay looked at me do "you think that we will ever know what love is?" I asked. "Mal we're villains we're not meant to have love in our life's." Jay answered sincerely.
"We need to hurry up and get this wand or less we're dead." I told Jay but for some reason Evie was still in my head. No I'm not into girls I'm straight not lesbian. I kept telling myself. Yeah