Let the Games Begin

Carlos: Finally school ended don't get me wrong I love school but there are days I just don't care for it. I was walking to meet Evie who texted me there was trouble and I wonder if something happened with Mal. I heard Jay calling me from far away so I stopped right there and turned around to meet his beautiful eyes. Just looking at eyes made me blush. "Hey Jay how are you feeling after today?" I hope he didn't mind answering. "I'm good it's nothing Mal and I have fought before when she was teaching me how to fight its nothing really. She did get stronger." I couldn't believe it the big Jay had a girl teach him to fight. I start to laugh and he looks at me confused. "What so funny?" He asked me. "It's nothing I just couldn't believe that the big mighty Jay learned to fight by a girl." He looked at me and was that a blush I peeked. "Mal isn't just any girl she daughter of Maleficent don't forget that she the best fighter I ever met." We started walking and he grab my hand and intertwined it with his. They were the perfect match I blush but didn't pull away.
Jay: I'm so happy he didn't pull his hand away I would've just embarrassed myself. "Anyways Carlos we're are we going to?" I asked him not knowing where we were going. "Well I'm going to see Evie and you're going to talk to Mal." I was a bit sad he didn't want to spend time with me but it's ok I guess. "Oh ok to be honest I wanted to spend my day with a certain white hair beautiful boy but I'll talk to Mal why not." I noticed he turned really red and I chuckled at how adorable he looked. Before I knew it he gave me a kiss in the cheek and walked away leaving me frozen. "Keep up slow poke." I just ran to him and I decided it time to play the game. As I run to him I smack his ass and he looked at me in shock. I was more surprised when he didn't just smack my ass he grab it. Anyways see you later Evie is right there. "Hey Carlos wait up! I'll let you go on one condition." He looked at me like annoyed. "Ok what is it?"
"Kiss me."
Carlos: I couldn't believe what he just asked me to do. Ok I'm not gonna pretend like I haven't wanted to kiss him. It's funny how he thinks he has control over this game. Not saying he doesn't have game but I'm the king of teasing he at Auradon and I'm not gonna give up my thrown that simple. I get on my tippy toes and lean into his ear and start talking seductively " Oh Jay why would I want to kiss you? I rather strip down right here right now show you what a freak I'm in the bed." I heard him gulp and I knew he wasn't expecting to do this but why not. I jump on his my arms around his neck and feet are around his waist I thrust against his member and kiss lean my head down and suck on his neck. I marked him and a low moan came out his mouth that when I jumped down and skipped away. I eventually turn around and see him still staring at me and I blow him a kiss. I turn to see Ben in shock and Evie with her mouth dropped to the floor I just laugh, grab her arm and walk away.