She's My JOWA! (A 'Loving In Tandem' Special)

Author's Note:
▪ WALANG MAG-MU-MOVE ON SA TRAILER NG 'LOVING IN TANDEM'! WALA! JOWA! JOWA! JOWA! 😍
▪ DISCLAIMER: I do not own Loving In Tandem. The rights solely belongs to Star Cinema.
▪ Except from Luke and Shine, the other characters' names are completely non-legit and only a product of the author's imagination.
THIS IS A COMPLETE WORK OF FICTION. PLEASE DO NOT BE MISGUIDED.

Happy reading! 😊

"Hindi nga kasi! Di ko nga yun boyfriend!" Shine exclaimed irritatedly albeit feeling 'kilig' deep inside at her neighbors' assumptions regarding her relationship with Luke. The newest amboy in town.

"Eh bakit lagi kayong magkasama?" Jojie, one of her ever chikadora beki parlorista neighbors, asked with a teasing grin on her make-up filled face.

Shine composed herself and calm her nerves first before answering that question. She knew that if she slip up even just a bit, for sure, another set of endless teasing and The Buzz like interviews will start all over again.

"Sinasamahan ko lang siya kasi ipinakiusap ng Tita niya kasi nga bago lang dito sa atin. Tapos hindi pa marunong mag-Tagalog. Saka ano...parang pasasalamat na din dun sa pagliligtas niya sa akin mula dun sa manyak na snatcher noong isang linggo. Wala akong gusto dun ano ba." She rolled her eyes in an attempt to put conviction to the lie.

But of course nothing beats a gay intuition.

"Weh?!" Vicky, Jojie's friend and co-parlorista muttered in disbelief. "Hay nako, nako Shine ah, pwede ba wag mo nga kaming ine-echos! Obvious na obvious ka kaya. Eh halos sumayad sa lupa yang panga mo sa tuwing nakikita mo si Tisoy eh. Wag nga kame!"

"Oo nga!"

"Truelaloo!"

"Korek!"

"Yiee!"

The other bekis ganged up at her as well.

"Haynako ewan ko sa inyo. Mga malisyosa." She just spat at them in return.

Ok actually the truth is she has a little....just only a little crush on Luke. Why he is super duper as in mega gwapo plus the fact that he is the angel that she desperately prayed for that one time in Baclaran church too. He is indeed almost perfect. There's only one problem though.

Kung di lang sana saksakan ng sungit pak na pak na eh! She thought.

"Shine ok lang yan ano ka ba. Kahit di ka kagandahan charming ka naman. Wag mawalan ng pag-asa. Kami bahala sa'yo. Free na make-over mo sa salon para mapansin ka ni Tisoy." Jojie offered.

"Hala nabuang na. Change topic na nga uy! Ang mabuti pa bumili na lang kayo nitong mga paninda ko oh. Mas matutuwa pa 'ko" She sidetracked and open her basket instead.

When all of a sudden...

"Speaking of the devil. Oh ayan na si Tisoy mo." Jojie said and pointed his pouty lips somewhere.

"Huh?" Shine eyed the direction where Jojie pointed.

She almost dropped the bananacue that she's holding at the blinding sight that welcomed eyes her all of a sudden.

It is Luke, walking towards to where they are now.

Just like those cliche scenes in romantic movies, everything seemed to get into slowmo as she watched him approaches. He wears the usual snobbish yet very attractive face of his with those thick eyebrows, expressive big eyes, pink lips and perfect nose.

Hangwapo talaga uy!!! Shine exclaimed mentally.

The thought the she might have peed her pants because of too much kilig at the moment is not far from reality now.