Still The Same (Part 1 of 4)

Author's Note:
▪ SCHULZE THEATER is not real. I just made it up for this fic.
▪ This is a fanfiction about MayWard set in Berlin Germany, 10 years after the PBB Big Night. Hope you all enjoy it.
▪ Credits to www.world-wallpaper.com for the banner photo used.

Happy reading! 😊

"Yep there it is."

I said to myself as I look at the building in front of me. I automatically searched for the parking lot and luckily there it is, just right across the street. Exactly in front of the entrance of the Schulze Theater.

I quickly found a spot and settle. After turning off the ignition, I picked up my phone and texted her.

"I'm here. Are you done now?"

Five minutes have passed, I received a reply.

"I'm very sorry Edwardo. Could you wait for 15 minutes? Just 15 more minutes I promise."

I smiled. I imagined her saying the words directly to me.

"Ok Maymay. No problem. Take your time." I replied.

My heart started to beat erratically. In 15 minutes after ten long years, I am finally going to see her again.

Ten years ago Pinoy Big Brother happened to me and it opened a lot of opportunities and gave such experiences that I never dreamed of having as a 16-year old kid. I made it to the Big Night and eventually won the second place. She, of course, became the big winner as everybody expected. I am genuinely happy for her. I never thought even once that it was such a shame to not have won the first place because she was the one who got it. The girl who I care about a lot and whom I considered as one of my best friends inside the PBB house, Maymay.

After PBB, I stayed in the Philippines for about almost a year before going back here in Germany to continue my studies. During those times I did a lot of showbusiness. TV guestings, prod rehearsals, interviews and a lot of mall tours. I even had a youth oriented TV program in which I had Maymay as my love team.

When we get to the outside world, we were really surprised of the existence moreover, the massive support of fans to MayWard-Maymay and Edward (our names mixed together) love team. At first we thought that it's really funny. All of us, my co-teen housemates, especially me and Maymay, were laughing so hard about it. We never imagined that we will have such huge fanbase as a love team, well for the obvious reason that we didn't see each other in a romantic way. At that time, everybody knows that Heaven is my crush. Although I can honestly say that that crush eventually faded away even before we reached the Big Night. Maybe because Heaven left earlier than expected because of her mom that I didn't get the chance to know her and be with her more or maybe because of another totally unexpected reason that I just came to realize when I got back in Germany. I came to like Maymay. Not just a friend but as a boy to his crush.

Up until now I really don't know when it all started. All I know is that even from the beginning the two of us were really close and I really do care about her a lot as a friend. She always had my back during every task that we were together. I'm happy when she's happy and I feel sad when she's sad. I love making jokes with her, laughing with her, mimicking her facial expressions, singing 'Ako Ay May Lobo' with her and doing all those sorts of crazy stuffs. I even promised to her grandmother during her grandfather's funeral in Camiguin that I will take care of her and try my very best to cheer her up whenever she's down. Well that's because she's a dear friend, just a dear friend, or so I thought.

Maymay always had this inferiority before. She always say that she's not pretty and that she's too skinny to the point that she looks like a skeleton. Even though I always tell her that she's beautiful and even the famous Enrique Gil- who is her ultimate crush, told her that during their date inside the house, she's still doubtful. And honestly she's not that skinny. She's just one of those people who's naturally born petite and that her height compensated for it that she can be a perfect candidate to become a supermodel. That's what I always thought. And even until now, to me, she will always be the most beautiful woman in the world. I will definetly tell her that someday.