Branded

Author's Note:
▪ Warning: Has a slightly mature content. Read at your own risk! Haha 😉
▪ This is my first time writing a fic like this so please bear with me.

Happy reading! ☺

"For the love of potatoes Maymay! What the heck are you wearing?!" Edward exclaimed as he looked at his girlfriend from head to toe, who is then just came out of the bathroom to change.

Maymay looked down at herself first before answering in a question-like tone. "Ahm a pair of bikini?"

Edward rolled his eyes hinting the slight sarcasm in her voice. Up until now he is still haven't gotten used to his girlfriend's every now and then subtle foxy demeanor.

"Maymay." He said puting strong emphasis on each syllable of her name. "I know that it is a bikini. I am asking why the heck are you wearing those?" He added.

This time it was Maymay's turn to roll her eyes. Then with an unbelieveing tone she replied. "Duh Edwardo nasa beach tayo! Anong gusto mo mag-gown ako?"

Edward shut his eyes on that instant.

Ugh! This woman! He thought in slight frustration.

"Very cute Maymay. Very cute." Then he muttered sarcastically.

"Bakit ba kasi? Ano bang problema sa suot ko ha Edward?" Maymay now asked with a chuckle.

More or less she already knew what her cute boyfriend's problem is but she decided to play innocent for a bit still. Seeing Edward's jealousy every once in a while is kind of satisfying and enjoyable to her. As in really really.

"It's too.....it's too...." Edward tried to answer but couldn't finish his sentence.

"Bakit pangit ba?" She asked again, trying so hard this time to hold her giggles to herself as she watches her prude boyfriend struggle with his own words.

Oh correction. Not prude. It's just that Edward happened to be such an uber gentleman to a point that she actually wants to doubt her own feminine attributes somehow already.

"No. Of course not it's just that it is too....well.....too sex......I mean revealing. Yeah revealing. There are a lot of men outside you know. I don't want to get into trouble lady so please put something on." He stated.

Maymay who couldn't contain it to herself anymore, finally burst out in an unlady like bark of laughter.

Albeit initially surprised at that Edward eyebrows then immediately furrowed after. "What? What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing babe. The way you struggle with those words is kind of funny. I'm sorry." She answered with her now already subsiding giggles.

"Ha ha! I'm glad you find that feat amusing madame. My pleasure." He said sarcastically but with a genuine smile on his lips though, upon seeing the mirth on her face.

She's always cute. No matter what the situation is. His mind sidetracked.

Thinking that the petty argument is already over, Maymay then took Edward's hand with hers then pulled him towards the exit door "Haynako tara na nga. I-swimming na lang natin yan. Dali habang di pa masyadong tirik ang araw." 

But Edward stopped her in a heartbeat, slightly puling her back towards him.

"Wait. Just change Maymay. Please. Ok fine. The truth is I don't want to see other guys ogling at you with that ultra sexy outfit. Happy now?" He admitted at last.

Maymay's wide triumphant smile automatically flashed at that unusual confession from him. But instead of just agreeing she went otherwise anyway.

Haha Haynako Edwardo ang funny mo! Teka nga magatungan pa nga. She thought diabolically.

"Huh! Ano ka ba wala yan! Ang dami kayang mas seksi at mas maganda sakin dyan sa labas. For sure walang magkakainteres na tignan ako bukod sayo kaya tara na! Let's go sago!" She exclaimed extra ecstatically then pulled his hand again.

But Edward just pulled her back again as well with a little more force this time. Then all of a sudden he turned her around and did something that made her loudly gasp in a mixture of suprise and delight.

He bowed down and brought his lips to her chest, right at the very nook of her breasts.

"Edward what the heck.......ahhhh!" Instinctively she grabbed his hair gently with both of her hands and started to protest but her words were instantly shifted to moans of pleasure as he started to delve his tounge at the silkiness of her skin, giving her loud and wet kisses.

It was ecstacy.

But admist of that, Maymay can't still help thinking how utterly unbelievable what Edward is doing at the moment. She is already fixated herself at the idea of his old fashioned ways when it comes to handling their relationship but then out of the blue this? It's just crazy!

Oh yeah crazy! As in nakakabuang! Nakakabuang sa sobrang sarap! In her mind she just added to the feat.

Maymay is breathing heavily now. And yet it seemed like it is still not enough for Edward, for next, he did a not so gentle bite on her soft flesh, took a part of it inside his mouth then sucked it noisily. With that, her mind finally went completely blank this time. Lost in the overflowing sensation that he just allowed her body to experience.

And when she thought that she couldn't take it anymore, Edward lifted his head from her chest at last, showing that playful grin on his face.

"Perfect." After a while he whispered, breathing heavy, against her skin.

But in Maymay's ears it sounded nothing but just another sensual provocation still. Sending sweet shivers all over her body.

Juskolord!

At that point she couldn't move any longer. It seemed that she instantly became petrified in anticipation of his next move.

Edward didn't disappoint though as he moved his lips right in front of her ear to utter something then.

"Let's see if you can still go out in that outfit babe." He whispered sensually.

Upon hearing his bizzarre message and as if lifted from a deep trance, Maymay pulled herself away a bit from his body.

"Anong sabi mo?" She frowned at him.

Edward's grin just got even wider at that remark.

"You're branded now babe. Now wear something else on top unless you want to deliver a speech-like explanation to everyone later." He said then he pointed her chest with the pouting of his lips.

Maymay did look down and was shocked at what she saw. A scandalous red mark is starting to get visible in between the top of her breasts now. It is a hickey! Apparently Edward gave her a hickey to get his way into this.

"Chikinini? Seriously? Ugh Edward! I'll kill you!" She screamed. Her face is starting to color like a very ripe tomato as well.

Edward however, just responded with a roar of laughter.

"I'll kill you!" She repeated, still in between heavy blushes.

But he only smirked cheekily at her again. Still not affected apparently.

"I'll get going babe. I'll see you later outside.....and with a shirt on. Bye!" He muttered with a chuckle then blew her a kiss before finally finding his way out of the room.

Maymay now having no choice on the other hand, went straight for her luggage to find some decent shirt to wear to hide that ridiculous hickey.

Her very first one for that matter.

Well not bad Edwardo. Not bad. After a while she thought with a grin anyway.