Our Forever (Part 4 of 4)

Author's Note:

▪ Finally here it is guys! Sorry if it took so long. Weddings have never been my forte so It really took me some time and quite a lot of research to finish this. It's my first time to write a wedding fic so please bear with it. Hehe
▪ Special thanks to 'Aldub Wedding' and to the movie 'The Vow' which became my inspiration at the same time references as well in writing this fic. Also, credits to hdwallpaperbackgrounds.net for the banner photo used.
▪ This is dedicated to my whole MAYWARD FAMILY. Our fandom have come so far and I am very PROUD! I just want you to know that I love you all, especially my @TeamPatatas23 family on twitter. I know that currently we are facing a huge challenge and that is to bring our dearest MAYMAY to the Big 3 through text votes until Friday. I personally believe that together we can make this happen. By giving our best shot, I know that we definitely can. Just continue to believe and work our hardest. God will eventually reward us with the best of results. Pray and pray. Don't give up. "LABAN UY!"
▪ And for my dearest readers, please lend us a helping hand by texting BB MAYMAY and send to 2366. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. God bless!

Happy reading! 😊

"Edward your bow tie is splayed. Come here, let me fix it for you." My Mom mused smilingly.

I look down at my coat and then I saw that she's actually right. Before I got the chance to move my feet, she is already in front of me.

"You look very handsome today." She said while fixing my tie.

"Only today?" I asked jokingly.

"Ok let me repeat, you look very handsome most especially today." She retorted with a beaming smile.

Despite of age, Mom still looks stunningly beautiful. I can't blame my Dad for falling in love with her in their first meeting. Even more so, her expression today made her look several years younger. Her aura is brimming with so much happiness. Well I can say that very same thing to every single person present in this place today, of course, most especially to myself.

"You look so tense!" My sister Laura blurted laughingly out of the blue.

"No I'm not!" I denied defensively.

"Don't worry son, she will come. For sure." My Dad stated with his giggles.

Laura's back up. Of course!

"Yeah! Tito's right so relax bro!" Marco exclaimed then tapped my shoulder. "Man your starting to sweat like a pig!" He added with a laugh

"Really.Why is everybody teasing me now? I faked an irritation.

"Because you're so cute baby brother!" Laura answered and then took both of my cheeks with her thumbs and index fingers and pinch them hardly. "It's not everyday that we get to see you like this. Since we arrived, you almost always looks like you needed to pee or something." She added giggling.

Everybody's laughing now.

"Hey stop it!" I protested, pulling her hands away from my face.

"Laura stop. Don't tease your brother anymore. His reaction is just normal in this kind of occassion. I remember your Dad was like that too. He looked so rigid during our wedding. He even answered 'I do' to the priest a little longer after the question that I honestly thought that he was having a cold feet and thinking on ditching me right there and then." Mom reminisce with a chuckle.

"Of course not! I was just literally in awe by the fact that finally the day that you are going to be my wife has arrived. That was like so overwhelming in a positive way on my part." Dad automatically explained in defense.