Untitled Part 10

Hey Y'all!

So I'm so sorry I've not been posting and stuff. There was a hurricane that went throw my part of Texas where I live and I basically was not able to do stuff. 

But I'm writing now. 

And also I am back in school, soooooooooooooooooo.

As I said before, around one to two posts a week, if that. 

I will be posting more in the Lock soon, tell me how you like it. But recently I've been writing a book that some day I want to publish. It's called: Hanger 13. 

Georgie is a 18 year girl that lives with her room mate, Chloe, in Houston. She works for a organization named; Hanger 13. She helps keep the contents of Hanger 13 inside, so the whole city does not collapse. One day the Hanger is threatened to be opened and she and her friends Israel and Chloe need to stop it. The city of Houston is on the line. 

I have yet to decide if I want to post this story on Wattpad or not. Tell me in the comment what Y'all want. 

It is a full blown book y'all. 

I just don't know what to do. 

Wellllllllllllllllllll, hope y'all liked this blog. And as I said before, I just speak my mind when it comes to writing in this thing. 

Bye love y'all.    

I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure me and a friend would do this