It helps if you talk

I kind of just want to write again. And this is the only "story" I have with out talking in other characters, which are my friends. 

So I kind of want to speak my mind. Thats why I made the wattpad account. To share my option of the world 

School starts on Monday for me. I want to go back, but then I don't. 

I don't mind school. I kind of like it, but I don't like some of the people there. 

I go a school for homeschoolers, if that makes sense.

And what I've found out is that some homeschoolers are arrogant. Not all of them are self-less or kind. 

Now thats just my option. Now not all of them are like that. I made a couple of friends at that school that are not arrogant. Like take my friend Patty for incense. She is kind and self-less. She is amazing. 

But some of the other "friends" I made there, that I thought were kind and gentle, turned out to be selfish and unkind. 

I've gotten hurt by them, in more then one way. 

I've been having some drama with a friend and we are no longer. 

Then my friend Patty is also have trouble with the same friend and I don't know how it's going with them. I just know that she is more forgiving then I am. I learned that some people you can give chances. Other people, I know there personalities. I know they wont take me seriously.

I may look like a helpless 13teen year old, that likes to write books and does not want to get involved in anything, but once you get to know me, and I start to open up, then you can see I'm not afraid to speak my mind, and not afraid to punch somebody. 

I've been taken for what I'm not, and I don't like it. 

I've been keeping things to my self, and it has affected me in so many ways. It has affected my writing, personality, and the way I'm thinking. 

Then I started talking to my sister, Tyler, and she helped. Then I started with Patty. Even more help. 

And know I feel more like normal. And so I thought I should tell you. 

So, when Life is bring you down, and hitting you hard, don't give up. Never let down. Never give in as long as I'm living, imagine the impossible. 

And I quoted a song there. Whatever. 

But talk to a friend, love one, or just talk to the person your having trouble with. Or do what I firstly did. Talk to God. He has the answer. He is doing this for a reason. 

He puts people in your life for a reason. Ever think of that? I didn't at first, but then it came to mind. God put it in there. 

And just so you know, don't scream at God and say; "Why are you doing this"

Ask; What are you doing. 

That helped me. 

love y'all so much. Thanks for letting me speak freely. Love Y'all, bye.