Where do I start?

Okay. So as I said in the disruption, I'm going to tell about my life. 

I will be telling you about some of the people who have helped me so much that I can't throw them out of the way. 

Okay, so lets started out with my mom and dad. 

My mom is a wonderful person. She has supported me in tough times, and in the easy times. 

When I was in gymnastics, I was on the team. I would be there 4 times a week, for three hours. 

I would come home sore, tired, and felt like giving up. But my mom helped me in so many ways. She gave me hope, along with joy and helped me keep going. 

I knew as long as I had her, I would never give up. 

My dad is by far, the best dad alive. I even gave him a part in my book. He plays John, my dad.

He was also a big help in my life. 

He would cary me to bed sometimes at night, when I fell asleep in the chair.

He would pick me up from the gym, when mom was busy, and he would give me a good laugh. And he still does all those things to this day.

But one of the best parts about having them as my parents, is that their really good cooks! 

And they past that onto me. I love to cook.

Okay, so let me get to my sisters. I have two sisters. I have a older sister, Tyler. She plays Tyler Rose in my book. 

She is a good sister, but also a great friend. She is always there to talk, when I'm down. Always there to give me a hug when life is trying to take me down. 

I'm so blessed that I have a sister that is Tyler.  We would get together almost every night to talk, and just say how life is in our life. We would sometimes still be talking until 3am! 

And lately, life is really weird.

And I have a younger sister, Rebecca. I'm the middle child in my fam. who can relate?  

Any way, she is 4 years younger then me. Oh and Tyler is 2 years older then me. See I'm forgetting how old my sisters' are!

Anyway, I remember when she was really young, I would take over my moms spot when she was tired. 

I spent so much time acting like  my mom, that Becca started calling ME mommy. 

Me and her share somethings, but we aren't as close as we used to be, sadly.

Okay, so that is my family. Now lets move to friends.  

I have few friends. But the ones I do have mean the world to me. 

Let me start with Braelynn.  Me and her met in gymnastics. We were on the team together. I remember, we were not friends right off the batt. 

I was with an old friend that did not like Bray at all. So she made me stay away from her, and I did not like that. 

A couple months later, I did not care what girl thought, I was going to be friends with Braelynn.

About a week later, we were as tight as we could be! And to this day, me and her are the best of friends. She now lives in Michigan, but who cares! We are still friends. She inspired me so much, so I made her into Autumn Colin.

Selah! 

She and me have been friends sense we were TWO years old. Two freaking years old!!!

Me and her, once you get us together, you can't pull us apart. It is just that simple.  

She has helped me in more things then I know of. And that is saying a lot. 

We both love to write, in fact, she helped me get into Percy Jackson! Talk about true friendship! 

She plays Madison Taylor in my book. And she is writing many books on her wattpad account, make sure to check her out. HoOthe7 or Madison Taylor. 

And if any of you have seen my youtube channel,  then you have seen her before in the vids 'They took my phone 1-3 and I got my phone back.' 

Jo Jo/Johanna. 

She is truly a daughter of Hades. 

She plays Jo Jo in my book Or Johanna Austin. 

She helped me find my happy place. I moved to a different part of TX about two years ago, and I could not find a  good church family. Every where I went, I felt rejected.  

Finally, I came to a church called Faith Bible Church. There I found Johanna. 

Me and her did not become friends until last year when we became friends over Percy Jackson. Crazy right! 

She just made me feel like I had some one to turn to when life hurts. And that has been recently.

Cameron. He plays Cameron Stafford in my book. Crazy thing; he HATES Percy Jackson. 

I know what your think- "What were you thinking! Why did you put him in your book then?"

Well that is a crazy story. I don't want to give full detail, but I know Selah/Madison knows. 

I was not thinking right. Thats all I have to say on that. 

Umm, Wilson. Okay, so that is not his real name. But I don't know of I want to put his real name in this. I don't even know if he knows he is in my book.

I did not know that I based this person off of Wilson, but thats what it turned out to.

I basically tell you my story with him in my book. I've known him for that long. We went to the same church. 

Claire bear. Oh she is so sweet. 

I based her off of Claire in my book Go for it. 

We have been friends for almost 4-5 years know. We met in AWANA at my old church.

He have been through a lot together. 

Ryan. 

I've only known him for less then a year, but I've enjoyed every minute of it. 

He is really one of a kind. I really only put him in my book so that I could have Ryler, but what gives? 

I've enjoyed making him into a charter. You can check him out on youtube. He is Capitanryguy.

He does gaming vids and I will be doing a vid with him soon. (Hopefully) 

Well that is some of the people that have helped, inspired, and flat out had fun with.  

I will try to post at lest once a week, if not more. I will not be posting anything during the 5-10 of July. I will be at camp eagle, going down a three thousand foot zip line.

I love all of y'all so much and I will completely truthful with you.  

I don't want to give you the not real me. I don't want people see me as this perfect person who has the best life possible. 

Thats not me. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 

Our lives will not be perfect. We will have pain. We might suffer a bit, but only if you don't stand up for your self. 

Don't give up, Just Go for it.