my life write now;)

Well I just want to write in this today. I've posted some things on my books, but I've been feeling down. I don't know why, but I have. 

I was just talking with a friend and she has helped me so much, I can't even explain. 

So I'm just going to be thinking out loud today. 

So this morning I was talking with a friend I have not spoken to in over a year, and it felt good to talk to him again. He does play a part in my books, but I wont say which person. 

Anyway, he would be the BEST writer! Like really. I had writers block this morning, and I was talking with him and he gave me some ideas. They were really good, but I could not use them. ;(

But just saying, if your reading this, MAKE A BOOK!!!!!!!!

Okay onto other things. 

Tomorrow I'm going to be going mini golfing with my friend Leah, and later we are heading over to the church and we are going to play, Human Mario Charts! I don't know how it will work, but I know it will be fun. 

But things have been clam. School starts on the 21, and I'm going to be buys throught out the school year, so I will only be able to post on Saturdays. Or only once a week. Thankfully the Lock comes out before then, and I'm starting on an other book, MineQuest. It is a book that follows with the Lock. Like the same with the Helm of Darkness, and The missing son of Hermes.      

But I hope it will be good and all. 

So anyway, I have to run. Bye love y'all.

 Bye love y'all