I'm back!

I'm reallllllllllllyyyyyyy tired. 

So I've been at camp the past five days, and let me tell you, it changed my life!

I went to camp eagle with five other churches' in the area. It was every hectic and and crazy. 

I will be telling you a whole bunch of things that happened in a few minutes, but I want to get somethings out of the way.

If you believe in Christ, then this is the camp you want to go to. 

I learned more in five days then in 5-7 weeks! I had a great speaker, and and just the beautify of it the place, and the people around me were so great. 

If you are thinking about coming to the church fam, find a church and if you have any questions, don't scared to ask. In fact, if you want ask me some questions leave a comment. I will try to give the best answer I can give you.  And I can ask my bible study teacher Miss Jen. She was one of the people that helped me see God in his beauty, and greatness. 

Okay, well you should go to camp. 

They have repelling, rock climbing, sherpa, and many other things.

I can tell you, that it was amazing.

I met many wonderful people such and my leaders; Ruth, Will, Bailey, and David.

I was put into a group called the ninja turtles. The theme was super heroes, so all our groups were a super hero. 

I had my friends Johanna and Ellen on my team, and I met some one named Dustin. He is not a bad guy, I have to say.

I have many wonderful story's to tell you so lets get to it.

If you know what a blob is, good for you. If you like to get thrown up into the air, and go some crazy trick, awesome. 

I went onto the blob and when I got blobed, I ended up doing a split in the air, and landed in the water like that. It hurt!

It took me 5 try's to stay on the thing! I kept on slipping. But then I got to blob my friends brother, Joseph, and he went flying.

My friend Jo blobed me and thats went I did the split. 

It was fun. 

There was a lot of hiking, and walking in this camp. As they say, it is just a bunch of rocks and sticks. Only God makes it camp eagle.

As I said before, I did rock climbing. You know how they have the fake rocks on a wall, well this was a face of a cliff. Like I'm not joking. It was fun!

Repelling is basically the complete opposite of rock climbing. 

You are trying to go DOWN the rock, not up it.

I was scared, but I new I could do it threw Christ.                                

There were four other ropes and they all had people on them. I was the last to go down, and the first to make it to the bottom. 

It was tariffing, awesome, and cool seeing that God created all of this. The beautiful rocks and the wonderful water. 

Sherpa is that you are on the rock, and you have a vary  narrow walk way to walk. 

We had this thing called crab claws that you hook on and off of a cable wire so you don't fall to your death, because it was 80 feet in the air. 

I also was tariffed thew that. I almost died. Like I'm not kidding. 

We played blow darts where we had pbc pips and nerf bullets where you had to shoot other people. That was fun to. 

We did kayaking, and that was fun. 

I was in a kayak with Ellen, and she hatted seaweed. There just happened to be seaweed in this part of the water. 

I put her in the boat, and put her in the seaweed. 

And I'm just going to say this, she wanted it. 

I did they same with Dustin, only he did not know about it.;)

Every night, we would have dinner then big group, where we had our lesson from paster KC. 

It was truly inspiring. I learned a lot as I said before. 

We would have small groups after that, just to talk and see if we did not understand anything. 

It was life changing for me, and a amazing experience. 

I thank Y'all for reading, I will be posting again soon. Bye.