Please help.

Well I just want to write. I'm a little board, and I've been buys. 

I just started posting stuff on my youtube channel again. I stopped posting for reasons, but I'm good now. 

I hope to be posting a video every week. I love making videos, and I love writing. Those are my two favs. 

It was a crazy week last week. So I'm at my church every Wednesday from 4-9 most if the time. 

Then every Sunday from 8-12. 

I wish I was there more. I love the place, people, and just that I know that I'm always welcome.

So I'm there mostly for my sis Tyler. She runs slides for the student ministry. 

So thats why we are there from 4- 6 most of the time. The rest of the time is small groups or bible studies. 

The one I'm in the called Chords, and Tyers is Crave. 

I don't know what high school is doing, but I know J high is studying worship. 

It has changed they way I worship, thats for sure. 

Well, anyway, We are there with about a two hour break in-between bible study, and band. So we play around a little. It always results in at lest one of us being made a fool of. The best part is that I get most of it on camera. 

So I believe that will be my next video. 

I also need some help. 

I need ideas. Please help me and give me some random ideas for: Youtube, Books, and most likely more. 

I will be doing a video with Capitanryguy so I can't wait for that. He plays Ryan in my book. 

Well, that is really all I have to say. 

Okay, I would like Y'all to do one thing for me: 

Go on youtube, and look up AnnaK vlogs and more. Go and find the video My camp eagle experience. It is amazing, and you will see all the things that I got to do with my friends. You will even see me in the end. 

Bye.;)