21.

I've never been super lucky I don't think. I'm not of Irish descent so I don't have the luck of the Irish, I've never had like some magic fairy come down and grant me luck. Hell, my fairy was some weird guy with cherry red hair, a bright yellow dress and was covered in hickies from his boss. But, luck, it was never something I had much of.

I was an orphan, I had an evil stepfamily who despised me, a school full of assholes that turned on someone easily. But then, my luck changed and I met Vic. Vic saved me from all the bad things, he was like my little buffer between me and the rest of the fucked up world. And, I will always be thankful for that.

I giggled as Vic kissed up my stomach slowly, his body situated between my legs as I ran my fingers through his hair. We were on our last day of winter break and I didn't want it to be over. Once it was over, I'd have to go home, deal with my stepfamily, go to a school that's full of assholes and be miserable. Staying with the Fuentes' was like a dream come true. Victor was just as great as his son, Mike was a pain in the ass but we pretty much just stayed away from one another.

"You're so pale," Vic remarked, kissing my naval lightly.

"I am not! You're just like stupidly tan."

"It's the Mexican in me dear, I'm a sexy Mexican boy- I'm a sexican."

"You need to stop," I told him, Vic rolled his eyes and crawled up to me, his lips placed on my jaw, kissing and sucking at it lightly.

"You know, you don't have to go home to that place," he whispered against my flesh. "You could stay here with me, be happy. I don't want you to go back, I'll miss you too much."

I smiled, "I'll miss you too but, we'll see each other every single day at school and afterwards. Besides, your dad's probably getting tired of me by now."

"Well, he's going to have to get used to you because as soon as you turn eighteen, you're moving in. I don't want you around people who abuse you." He said quietly, giving me a sweet kiss.

"It was one time."

"For now, what if that one time turns into a second time or a third? I don't want you to be in a house where you're getting hit. You're too sweet for that," he murmured, moving to lie next to me, our noses pressed against each other's.

"I'll be okay," I said, taking his hand in mine, squeezing it tight. "It's cute how much you care."

"I know," he laughed, hitching my leg over his waist. "I care because you're important to me and I love you."

"You'd care even if I wasn't, you're an amazing person like that," I responded.

He nodded, "I know I am, but you're even better than I am, you forgave them even after all the shit they've done to you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I just don't want to be as petty as they are."

"Because you're an amazing person who'd never stoop down t their level. You seriously could call the police on them, that's not right, what they did to you. If I could, I'd beat the hit out of them."

"But you're not going to, you're not violent like that," I whispered. "You're a lover, not a fighter."

Vic laughed and gave me a kiss, "If I need to, I'll turn into a fighter. I don't want you to get hurt ever."

I smiled and just gave him another kiss, "I love you."

....

"Kells," Vic whispered, poking me in the side.

I hummed in response, keeping my eyes closed. I was attempting to meditate and it wasn't really working today as Vic wouldn't stop bugging me.

"Are you almost done?" He said, poking me again. I ignored him and took a deep breath and let it out slowly through my nose. "Aren't you supposed to go like ohm or something when doing that?" Vic questioned.

I ignored him when he let out a whine and I opened an eye. "What?"

He laid across my legs, "I'm bored."

"I'm trying to meditate," I said, poking his cheek.

"Can't you do it later? I wanna have some more Kellin love." He said, pushing his bottom lip out in a pout. "Please baby? Don't you wanna give me kisses?"

"Of course, but let me finish," I said with a laugh. Vic pushed his lip out farther. I sighed and leaned down, pecking him on the lips. "Happy?"

"No. I think I need another." He said, pushing his lips out farther.

I rolled my eyes and gave him another kiss, Vic's hands gripped the back of my head and kept me in place for a good minute. I laughed as I pulled away from him.

"You're ridiculous," I stated and pushed his head off of my lap as I stood up, my bones cracking slightly. "You wanna drive me home?"

"Can't you just stay with me one more night?" He asked, standing as well. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Gotta face them some time," I said with a sigh.

Vic nodded and gave me a kiss, "Well, I'll pick you up in the morning okay?"

"Sounds good," I murmured and gave him a kiss. "Now it's time to take me home."

"But, it feels so early."

"Maybe you can bring me to my door." I said, biting my lip back.

Vic smiled and brushed my hair back even though it didn't really do anything for all the fly aways.

I took my boyfriend's hand and let him lead me out of his house, shouting bye to his dad as we went.

"You know, just four more months then you can move in with me," Vic said as soon as he pulled in front of the house. I nodded.

"I know," I said with a small smile. "I'm thinking about talking to your dad soon about that record thing. He's been bringing it up like every single chance he can get."

"Good, it's about time."

I laughed and gave him a kiss, "I just didn't want him or you to think I was just using you."

"I'd never think you'd do that, you're too sweet for that shit," Vic laughed and kissed me again, and again. "I was so used to you being around all the time, I don't think I'm ready for you to leave yet."

I rolled my eyes and gave him one more kiss before I got out of the car, "Love you my cute little dancer."

"I love you too my beautiful hippy."

And with that, I went inside and prepared for the hell that was waiting for me.