15.

A hand on my waist, his lips against mine, fingers running through my hair so slowly, we were in love. Once upon a time I was a Cinderella who just wanted to be loved, wanted to have a life that was my own. I was broken and sad, not that anyone really knew. I had gone through trials and tribulations, my step family hated me but it no longer mattered. I was rich and famous and so was my husband. He was the famous dancer who owned a record company, I was the singer that travelled around the world telling stories with my songs.

We were the dream team, Beyoncé and Jay-Z had nothing on the two of us. We were the celebrity power couple, loved by all and we love them. It was the most perfect thing. We were a perfect thing and no one would ever ruin us. Were my dreams too big? Did I aspire for too much? I don't think so, I had a record deal, I had an amazing man by my side who treated me like royalty, what else did I need?

Vic smiled and wrapped his arm around me as we walked along the park, looking for the perfect spot, yoga mats wrapped up and under our arms. Today, I was going to teach him how to do yoga, I was fairly certain he'd be amazing at it quickly.

"How's this spot?" Vic asked, stopping on the top of a hill. I looked around and smiled at the spot and nodded, rolling out my mat.

"This is perfect," I informed him and kicked off my shoes, smiling at my boyfriend in his cute little outfit. He didn't have anything he thought was super yoga worthy as he said and was wearing what he wore when he wore when he was in dance class. Which meant he was in a white leotard and black tights, I couldn't seem to keep my eyes off of him.

"Oh my god you're so cute," I whispered smiling at him as he laid out his own mate and faced me. I myself was wearing tight yoga pants and a comfortably loose tank top.

Vic smiled at me and rocked on his heels, "Why thank you. Now, what do we do first."

"Alright well," I said, slowly getting my bearings and getting into the pose. "First you need to stand in the mountain pose. Basically, put your toes together, heels apart. Just enough that the rest of your toes are parallel." I said before explaining the rest on the pose. I smiled as I watched my boyfriend do as I instructed and took a deep breath. "Now, I thought it'd be fun to show you one pose in particular. It's one of my favorites too," I said taking another slow breath.

"What is it?" He asked me, not moving out of the pose he was in.

"The Lord of the Dance pose," I said with a giggle and shifted all of my weight onto my right foot, kicking my foot up high and showed him the pose, I took a slow breath and stretched out my arm, the other holding my foot high as I closed my eyes and let myself just relax.

"Oh, I've done this in class before," Vic said and I opened an eye to find him kicking his leg up and smiled. We continued doing yoga for a good thirty minutes, neither of us saying anything as we did.

"So, why do you do yoga?" Vic asked as we rolled up our mates and he pulled on some basketball shorts from his backpack.

"Short Answer? It makes me feel better," I said with a content sigh and grabbed my black flats once I had my mat rolled. Before putting them on I had taken a deep breath, closing my eyes as I felt the soft, luscious grass beneath my feet, curling my toes.

"What's the long answer?" Vic questioned, I opened my eyes and slid my shoes on.

"You're going to get stuck hearing me nerd out about the wonderful ways yoga has to do with Hinduism and how it's physically, mentally and spiritually enlightening." I told him, taking his hand.

"Well, you're very lucky becomes I happen to love listening to you "nerd out" over things your passionate about." He told me, squeezing my hand as we went to his car slowly, not really in any rush. I smiled and moved his hand to my mouth and kissed it softly before I started telling him about all the reasons I loved doing yoga.