Kim Seokjin ~ Wonderful World

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes. "So are you gonna let me in, or do I have to stand here in the cold?" I ask sarcastically. His eyes widen as he holds the door open more for me to enter. I sit on the couch in the lounge and wait for him to sit with me, but he doesn't. "Where are the other two?"

"Jimin-hyung and Kookie? They're out with friends for a bit. I hung back because I knew you were coming." He says with a wink.

"How sweet of you, Tae. I don't have to be here long. I can get whatever Jin left for me and let you go to them." I say with a smile. Tae just smiles.

"Thank you, Noona, but you don't have to do that for me. I'm fine here." He says crossing his arms.

"No I insist. Give me Jin's gift then kick me out so you can go have fun." I say sticking out my tongue at him. Tae simply laughs.

"You say that in such a harsh way, but alright. Only if you insist." He says before going into the kitchen and grabbing something to give to me. It's seems to be a lump of pink fabric with a note taped to it. When he hands it to me, I realize that it's actually a pink scarf. I smile softly, thinking of Jin and how much I miss him.

'Jagi, you're so close! I'm so proud! This one may be a bit more difficult for you, since it was so long ago, but I won't be surprised if you remember right away.
Our first date. Remember that day? That was the day that I realized how much I loved you, though I was too scared to tell you myself. Anyway, this is the last one, so I'll be waiting for you here. Just follow the music of your heart~
I love you, (Y/n)~~
-Jin'

"I can tell he really loves you, Noona." Tae says as I'm done reading his note. I look up at him with a smile. "He really went all out with this."

"I can tell. I'm surprised he hasn't made me cry yet." I say with a giggle. "Ugh, how could I forget our first date? It was so perfect!" I say resting my head against the back of his couch.

"Isn't that the one where you two spent the whole day at the park, just talking and walking around?" Tae asks.

"Yup. It was beautiful. The cherry blossoms has just started blooming, so everything was pink. It was perfect." I say with a happy sigh, remembering everything like it was simply weeks ago.

"Well, don't leave him hanging! Go find him!" Taehyung says with a wide grin.

"Wow, you're really taking this 'kick me out' thing seriously." I says with a laugh.

"Only because you told me to!"

"Alright, alright! Aish! I'll leave, and you go have fun with your friends, okay? Tell Chim and Kookie I said hi, okay?" I say as I get up and go to the door. I quickly tie my new scarf around my neck, over top the camera, making sure my pink rose didn't get squished in the process. 'Man, he really loves pink.' I think giggling to myself as I make my way to the Seoul park.

"Flashback" End

"Jin Oppa?" I ask again, tightening the scarf around my neck. It may be spring, but it was still super chilly. I sighs and look around again. No one was here for some reason. The park seemed completely empty for it to be so beautiful. Cherry blossoms were fluttering down from the sky like snow, making the landscape even more beautiful. I smile and use my new camera to snap a quick picture of the scene.

As I shook the film, I hear the gentle strumming of a ukulele. With a smile, I follow the tune, recognizing it very quickly.
'Follow the music of your heart' he had said.

As the music gets louder, I hear a familiar voice float along with the strumming. He was singing in English.

I see trees of green
Pink roses too
I see them bloom, for me and for you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I giggle when I hear him change the lyrics to match his favorite color. I turn near a tree and see him sitting in the grass under the biggest cherry tree in the park.

I see skies of blue and
Clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I seat myself in the grass in front him, smiling as I listen to him sing and play his tune for me.

The colors of the rainbow
Are so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of the people goin' by

I see friends shaking hands,
Saying "How do you do?"
They're really saying
"I love you"

Jin sends me a smile and a wink as he sings this part. My heartbeat picks up in pace slightly.

I hear babies cry
I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

He stops strumming, places his ukulele on the grass beside him and lifts me to stand with him before singing the last verse to me.

Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world

"That was beautiful, Jin." I say with an awestruck look on my face.

"Not as beautiful as you, (Y/n)." He says before placing a sweet kiss in the tip of my nose. I giggle softly at him and interlock our fingers of both of our hands.

"Thank you, Jinnie Oppa. You're too sweet." I say while swinging our hands back and forth.

"Well, I'm not done yet." He says with a straight face. "(Y/n), these past three years have been the best years of my life, thanks to you. You are my wonderful world, Jagiya. The only thing that'd make it even more wonderful is if you'd grant me a wish." He says with a small smile as he rests his forehead on mine.

"What's that, Oppa?"

"I want you to be mine, forever. I want you to be my wife and stay by my side, forever." My eyes begin to bubble over with happy tears at his words. I leg go of one of his hands to cover my mouth in shock. He smiles and goes down on one knee to reveal a small black box. When he opens it, the dam holding back my tears shatters, leaving me a sobbing mess. The band was breathtaking. Tiny shinning gems surrounded one pink stone in the center.

"(Y/n), will you marry me?"

I didn't even need time to think over my answer, for I was already nodding and muttering the simple, three letter word over and over. With a huge grin, Jin stood and put the ring on my finger before engulfing me in a huge bear hug. "Jin..I-I love you...so much."

"I know, (Y/n). I know. I love you too, Jagi." He says before stepping back from the hug and pulling me back in to gently press his lip against mine in a sweet kiss. My arms immediately find their way around his neck and I smile into the kiss, eternally happy to be spending the rest of my life with the man I love most.

I hear a camera shutter from beside us. I pull away from Jin slightly to see where the noise came from, only to be greeted with the rest of Bangtan. Taehyung was holding Jin's Polaroid camera, a new piece of film coming from the bottom of the device.

"Taehyung-ah!" I shout before running after him in mock anger, slightly upset that he had lied to me earlier today. Jin just stood there laughing at us as Namjoon and Yoongi patted his back in approval and pride while the rest joined me in chasing Tae around the cherry blossom trees.

What a wonderful world