Ch.9 Missing Her

I sighed as I got in the car after avoiding the fans and the paparazzi. The car was taking me to the house the girls and I stay when we're here in L.A. I looked down at my phone once I heard it ping. I couldn't help the smile that made it's way to my face.

Mylilpup: Lolo I miss you

Me: Miss you to babe but I'll see you soon I promise.

"Miss.Jauregui we're here. Go on in I'll take your bags. The girls are already inside." I nodded and thanked the driver. I made my way into the house. As I walked in the house my phone pinged again. I looked down at the phone as I put my bag down.

Mylilpup: okay I will be waiting

I smiled and walked towards the living room they girls should probably be in here. But when I walked in no one was here. But I jumped when I heard the loud voices.

"Lauren!" Next thing I knew I was being tackled to the floor in a hug. I groaned as they all fell on top of me. "Guys...I can't breath." I heard Dinah laugh and they soon got off me. Ally helping me up.

"Girl you got a lot of explaining to do." Normani said as she showed me a picture of Y/N and I in the airport. It was when she was kissing me goodbye. I couldn't help the smile that made us way to my face.

God I miss her. And it hasn't even been a day.

"Aw look at her. She's in love." Ally gushed over. I felt my cheeks get warm. She's right though I am in love.

Before I could say anything Dinah spoke up. "Guys you don't understand how cute this girl is. She's so freaking adorable." I growled at Dinah all of sudden feeling jealous. "And look when I was face timing Lauren a couple days ago they had this moment. And oh my god. My heart couldn't take the cuteness. Look watch." I furrowed my eye brows when Ally and Normani quickly scrambled to their feet and ran towards Dinah who now had her phone out. She played a video.

"Ralph introduce me to your friend."

"Ralph? No this is Lauren. You must be confused." I quickly ran to the Dinah when I heard Y/N's cute confused voice to see that she had recorded the conversation we had. "No babe that's my nickname like how you call me Lolo."

"Aw she's so cute." Normani said as she looked down at the phone. Y/N is cute but she's mine. "Oh okay. You are my Lolo. Hello uh LoLo's friend."

"Oh my she's freaking adorable. She called you hers." Ally said in aw.

"Well hello cutie. I'm Dinah Jane. Nice to meet you."

"Hi Dinah. I am Y/N, you are really pretty but not as beautiful as my Lolo. But you are still very pretty." I couldn't help the smile that made its way to my face. God. She's fucking adorable. Her smile was the cutest. "Man she called me beautiful." I growled at Dinah who just chuckled.

"Aw thanks Y/N."

Y/N returned the smile. "You are welcome I only speak the truth." "Okay I like this girl." Mani said as she smiled down at the phone. "Cute."

"Alright Ralph I'll call you later. Clearly you're busy with that cutie. Better explain later. Bye."

"Ralph? No you mu-wait is it like a uh.......it is ....do not tell me I know.......it is a nickname! Like I call you Lolo!" I smiled at how proud she looked.