Ch.7 Skateboarding Lessons

"So tell me! Tell me! Who's the girl?"

I smiled and chuckled feeling my cheeks heat up. "Well as you know her name is Y/N I met her last week. She was lost and I helped her get back home well with the help of my mom. She's 17 turning 18 soon. She suffers from short term memory loss. Which is why she was confused yesterday on why you kept on calling me Ralph."

"Oh shit damn. How'd it happen?" The smile she had faded and turned into a frown.

"When she was six, she was involved in a car accident. She hit her head hard causing her to have short term memory loss. Zac, her dad told me that the doctors told him that there's chance Y/N can start to remember things. She just needs things that, can help her remind herself of what she needs to remember. Like she has family picture books, diaries and alarms set on her phone. That helps her."

"Oh, wait so how does she remember you? I mean she just met you. And from what I saw she seems to be very comfortable around you."

"That's honestly a good question. When I first met her she just I guess felt comfortable around me. That's what Zac said. He asked me if I could help her. Which I was more than happy to do so." I said with a smile. Which Dinah returned.

"Well that's good she seems like a really nice girl. I better meet her. Also I called to tell you that on Friday we all have to meet in San Francisco for our first concert that's on Monday. They're giving us three days to rehearse and all that other stuff."

Shit I completely forgot that I'll be leaving this week. I have to make the most of it this week. I sighed as she waved and hung up.

I quickly took out a note pad to get some ideas down for some dates. Y/N has always wanted to learn how to ride a skate board. I can use Chris's. She'll probably forget but I'll make sure to take a picture to help her remember.

Zac told me that Y/N has always and I mean always wanted to go skydiving but due to her brain injury she can't. Which is a good thing we'll it's not but I'm not trying to jump out of a plane. Hell no.

So instead of doing that I'll be taking her to sky zone which is the same thing kind of. Okay not really but it should be fun.

I got other plans as well which should be fun as well so I can't wait.

**

"Hi Lolo." I smiled when I heard her voice that was followed by that cute giggle. Her arms wrapped themselves around my neck mine going around her waist.

"Come on I got a surprise for you." I said with a smile. She smiled as she looked up at me. "I like surprises but I think I have already told you that." I felt my smile grow. She smiled innocently looking up at me. "I have been talking notes. Like a diary." She said with a proud smile.

"I'm so proud of you babe." I smiled pecking her cheek she blushed and looked down. "Thank you." She hugged my waist.

"Come on the surprise is waiting." I said with a smile. She smiled excitedly and nodded locking the door as she shut it. Zac did text me that he'll be a bit late home but I told him not worry about Y/N cause she'll be with me.

I opened the door for her. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you." I smiled and quickly made my way around the car.

**

"Okay so open." I stood in front of her with the skateboard that I bought her. I was gonna use Chris's but changed my mine. So I bought her one. We were at the park and it was pretty empty. So that was good I don't need any fans ruining this. As much as I love them. I want to spend my time with Y/N.