Ch.1 The Accident Then and Now

Sorry For Mistakes
Not Proofread

6 years old

Y/N smiled excitedly as she sat in the passenger seat of her dads car. "Okay champ now come on we gotta make it quick before grandma comes back. Okay." She smiled once again and nodded. Taking Zac's red sox's hat as she put it on falling foreword covering her eyes. She giggled as she looked at her father. He chuckled fixing the hat on the younger girls head.

"Tell you what. I'll buy you one when go to the store. Okay?" He said as he turned on the car. She smiled and shook her head. "I like this one." He chuckled and shook his head.

Zac Y/N's father and the little girl  were going to the store to buy grandma's favorite cake. Grandma was coming into town that day. Y/N had the idea to buy her grandma, her favorite cake. "Buckle up."

Zac and the little girl sang random songs as he drove to the store. This is what Y/N loved about her dad. Even though he was a single father he still had fun with her. He treated her like a princess and she loved him for that. Being the only child had its benefits. But she also sometimes felt lonely when her father wasn't around and gone half of the time cause he was a lawyer. She wanted to have a sibling, be the older sister they look up to. But she didn't.

She never met her mom cause she died after she gave birth to her. Which was very hard for Zac but he had to be strong for his little girl and keep the promise he made to his wife. Little Y/N got most of her looks from her mother. From her dark brown hair, to her beautiful lips, to her eyebrows, nose, jaw,  even the height. Jamie, Y/N's mother was a very short women. One of the things that Y/N did get from Zac was the eye color. Which was a beautiful blue color.

"Okay when we get the cake we come back and surprise Grandma okay?" Zac said looking at his little girl, who nodded excitedly. He smiled at the little one and looked back at the road.

"Okay would you also-" Zac was cut off when a car collided into the back of their car sending them to the other lane. From the hard hit the car received Y/N's head hit the window, making her vision get blurry.

"Sweetie are you okay? Y/N?" Zac asked worriedly he lost one of the people he loved. And one was already too much. Y/N held the side of her head looking at her dad but before she could say anything Zac's eyes widen as he saw the bright lights coming fast. He didn't have the time to react. 

The last thing the little one remembers, was her head once again but this time a whole lot harder, making contact with some thing real hard and everything going black.

****

7 years old

"Hi I'm Y/N. I suffer from short term mmmemory loss." The little girl said as she looked up at her father.

"Yea that's my girl." She giggled. 

"Okay I'm going to be another kid and ask you if you wanna play hide and go seek okay?" Zac said looking down at his little girl. It's almost been a year since the car accident. Zac only getting out of that accident with a fractured wrist and a broken leg. Which was getting better now.

Y/N on the other hand received the worst part of that crash. A broken leg, a concussion, she also had a piece of medal stuck just above her right hip. That left a scar that was at least eight to nine inchs long. She had a scar just above her right eyebrow. That one was at least five to six inchs long. That wasn't the only thing she got. She also now suffers from short term memory loss.

"Oh I love hide and go seek." The smaller girl giggled. She slightly limped to her father.

" Okay you count to ten and I'll hide." Zac said looking down at the younger girl. She smiled and looked up at her father. "Okay daddy."