Ch.6 Ralph? Kisses?

One week later

It's been a week that I've spend with Y/N. We got really close. She even added some of the pictures we took together in her book. She, well Zac bought her a new picture book. And now the book is almost full. She named the picture book 'My LoLo and I' which I found very cute. In the picture book it had pictures of us and what we did throughout the week.

We closer than we already were, if that's even possible.

"Okay Y/NN. What do you do when you're going to cross the road. Your dad told me you always hold his hand but what if you're not with your dad." I asked as we together another day as I helped her. I told Zac how the lady wasn't helping her just judging her. He got mad at the lady and fired her so I'm here to help my girl.

"Um....wait for cars to come?" I shook my head. "No quiet, the opposite. Come on I know you know this." She smiled and looked up.

"Wait for cars not to come." I smiled and nodded. She squealed and clapped her hands. I chuckled. "What else do you have to do?" She frowned and tapped pointing finger on her lips. "Look both ways!" She said with a proud smile as she sat up straight.

"There we go baby girl. You're getting smarter." Her smile smile grew causing her dimples to show. I wish I could kiss her. God I want to kiss her.

"Thank you. You are very smart as well." I smiled and picked up the notebook so I continued to teach her about things she really needs to know especially after what Zac told me.

**

I smiled seeing Y/N as she wrote down all the things I taught her which were about the government and all the shit that's been going on.

"LoLo are you staying?" I looked up from the picture book with a smile. "Do you want me to stay?" Now that question had Y/N smiled big causing her dimples to show. "Yea! Duh!" She smiled and looked at me as she skipped back to me, since she was in the kitchen.

She quickly cuddled up to me I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist. I looked down at the picture book that I had on my lap, it was of Y/N at the age of five she had a big smile on her face with her cute dimples to show which was really cute. The picture was taken at a zoo with a sleeping lion in the background.

"That is me!" I smiled when she pointed at the picture. "Yea you were really cute back then." That caused her to look at me with a frown on her face. "You do not think I am cute now?" Her voice slightly cracked at be the end with her eyes filled with sadness. My eyes widen that's not what I meant.

"Of course you are you're more than cute now. You're actually very beautiful. Breath taking. You are the most cutest, most adorable, beautiful, gorgeous person I've ever met." I said with a smile as I cupped her face with one hand. She smiled big and leaned up. I felt my breath get caught in my throat and all of a sudden it got hard to breath.

Was she going to kiss me? God I hope so.

I then felt the soft lips on my cheek. Aw man! That's not what I wanted but I'll take it.

I felt my cheeks heat up. When ever I'm around her. There's one thing out of many things that I'm doing. Smiling.

"Who is Dinah?" I snapped out of it to look at Y/N who was holding my phone out to me. I looked down at my phone to see that Dinah was requesting a to Face time.

"You answer it is okay." I looked at Y/N who had a smile on her face. She looked down at the book as I answered the phone.

"Ralph! How's it going." Dinah appeared on the screen with a big smile on her face. Before I could answer, Y/N did.

"Ralph? No this is Lauren. You must be confused." I smiled and chuckled looking down at Y/N who had a confused look on her face. She looked so cute. I kissed her cheek. "It's okay babe. It's a nickname like how you call me LoLo." I said with a smile. She smiled and then nodded. "Oh okay. You are my LoLo." She said with a proud smile. I'm actually starting to think she's actually starting to remember things. Which is good.

"I will be back. I have to go bathroom." She got up and quickly ran to the bathroom. I smiled and looked at where she ran off to. My head snapped down when I heard a throat be cleared. My eyes widen when I remembered that Dinah was on the phone and she just saw the whole thing.

I cleared my throat feeling my cheeks heat up. "So uh how uh how have you been?" I avoided her gaze but when I got nothing in return I looked at Dinah. Once my eyes met hers she squealed.

"That was the cutest thing I've ever seen! Oh my god! Who's the girl!? She's sooo cute!" Dinah gushed over. The heat on my face only rising now.

"Dinah would you shut up you're going to blow out my phone speakers."

"Rude. But tell me who she is? She's really cute." I smiled and and looked down.

"Her name is Y/N." I said with a smile.

"OO' look at that smile. Girrrrrl you got it bad. When can I met her. She's so fucking cute."

Before I even had a chance Y/N came back in with smile. "Hi LoLo who are ya talking to?" She asked as she sat next to me.

"Ralph introduce me to your friend."

"Ralph? No this is Lauren. You must be confused." She said looking at me confused. I smiled sadly. "No babe that's my nickname like how you call me LoLo." I said with a small smile. "Oh okay. You are my LoLo. Hello uh LoLo's friend." Dinah said looking at me with that look saying that 'I'm gonna have to explain later.' I nodded.

"Well hello cutie. I'm Dinah Jane. Nice to meet you."

"Hi Dinah. I am Y/N, you are really pretty but not as beautiful as my LoLo. But you are still very pretty." Y/N smiled innocently. Even though she wasn't scared to speak her mind. Especially if she was either talking about me or the color green. I really need to start getting used to that.

"Aw thanks Y/N."

Y/N returned the smile. "You are welcome I only speak the truth." She smiled and looked down at the book as I looked down to see that she had our picture book on her lap. I smiled down at her.

"Alright Ralph I'll call you later. Clearly you're busy with that cutie. Better explain later. Bye."

Before I could say anything Y/N did. "Ralph? No you mu-wait is it like a uh.......it is ....do not tell me I know.......it is a nickname! Like I call you Lolo!" She quickly stood up with a proud smile.

"LoloI remembered!" I quickly stood up cupping her cheeks. She smiled as she looked up at me. "I remembered." She whispered. I smiled slightly as she looked into my eyes with a smile on her face.

"I uh can I uh kiss you." I felt my breath hitch. I smiled and nodded.

She went on her tippy toes and brought me down so she could connect our lips.

I've never felt this way. The butterflies in my stomach the tingling sensation coming from my lips. Our lips moved perfectly together. I couldn't help the smile that started to form on my lips.

I heard a click we slowly pulled away. She smiled as she looked at me. "I really really like you." She whispered as she looked up at me. I smiled and pecked her lips.

"I really like you too."

**

😊✌🏽

-M