Ch.3 New Friends? And More Help

Y/N sat on the floor playing with a puppy. She smiled at the puppy who kept jumping in to her lap. She would look up making eye contact with her dad. Just to make sure he was still there. Which he always was. Zac never went to far from his little knowing very well who she would get if she didn't see him. He would smile which caused his little girl to smile and wave at him. He always found really cute how his little girl play would with the puppy.

"She's really cute. So innocent there's not a lot of young people her age that are sweet and innocent." Zac smiled at the mention of his little girl. "Yea she is." He smiled at one of Mike's friends.

Lauren smiled as she saw the younger girl playing with the puppy. Lauren would go and talk to her but the same time she felt so nervous. She was happy that Y/N was here when she opened the door but now her nerves had caught up to her.

"Mija not even an hour ago you were so happy that she was here. What's wrong?" Clara asked as she saw her older daughter standing to the side by her self.

"I'm nervous mom what if she doesn't like me mom." Lauren said as she looked at her mother and then at the younger girl who was now playing with Taylor and the puppy.

"I'm sure, no I'm positive that she does like you. Go on mija just, if she doesn't remember you. But I dought it cause as soon as she saw you she knew your name. And from what Zac told me it usually takes her a year or longer to remember someone she just met. But if she doesn't, don't take it to the heart." Clara said as she gently pushed her daughter to the younger girl.

"Okay." Lauren walked toward the younger girls.

"Hey Laur." Taylor said as she saw her older sister approach her and the smaller girl.

The smaller girl looked up smiling. "Hello. I am Y/N." Y/N's smile grew bigger when she saw green.

The beautiful green eyes.

"Hi Y/N. I'm Lauren." Lauren said trying to hide disappointment she felt as she sat next to Y/N on the grass. Y/N smiled bigger.

"Hello. I really like your eyes." The younger girl said smiling as she looked right into Lauren's eyes. Lauren smiled feeling her cheeks get warm.

"Thank you. I really like your eyes too." Lauren smiled as she looked into the light blue eyes.

The younger girl smiled feeling something she wasn't used to. She felt her cheeks get hot, which she thought only happened when someone was done running.

"Thank you." Lauren smiled feeling proud that she made the younger one blush.

Through out the time Y/N and Lauren played together with the puppy. Y/N would often forget that she playing fetch with the puppy.

"Ball?" Y/N said looking down at the yellowish, greenish tennis ball. Lauren smiled sadly. "Yea it's a tennis ball Max here wants you to through it so he can go get and bring it back." Lauren said as she stood next to the smaller girl.

The younger girl looked down at the ball and then at the puppy. "So I throw it and he will bring back?" The blue eyed girl asked as she looked up to meet beautiful emerald green eyes that were now shinning with happiness. "Yea look throw it." Lauren said as she smiled at Y/N.

"Okay." Y/N looked down at the ball and then at Max who was looking up her.

She tossed the ball not that far and of course the little puppy went after the ball.

The blue eyed girl smiled excitedly while she clapped her hands jumping up and down. Lauren couldn't help but smile and laugh at how cute the younger girl looked.