SIXTY NINE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE RUMOR FACTORY

LOUIS TOMLINSON DECLARES HIS LOVE FOR HARRY STYLES PUBLICLY
By Alex Miller

As most of you know, Louis Tomlinson is Harry Styles' boyfriend, but since the very first moment he was linked to Harry, he has gone out of his way to try to distance himself as much as possible from the public eye. He has never commented on his relationship with Harry publicly, and has always kept himself away from social media.
But his stance on staying private just changed tonight, when completely out of character, and after the scandal broke about Harry having cheated on him while he was pregnant with their daughter Sage, he made his Instagram account public, and posted a picture of Harry on stage with a very open and candid caption, which in just minutes had the entire world talking about it.
From what he says in the caption, we take that it is all forgiven when it comes to Harry's indiscretion with Grayson Walsh, and Louis admits that he has made mistakes too, but that now they're in a good place, that they're stronger than ever, finishing it off telling Harry how much he loves him.
So if Louis was able to forgive Harry for what he did, I think it's fair to say that we should forgive him too.
Right?
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

"Thank you so much!" Harry said to the crowd "I love you!".

The crowd roared even louder, and Harry grinned and then blew kisses, and said thank you again to them for an amazing start of the tour

He left the stage with a huge grin on his face, and grabbed a towel, which he used to dry the sweat from his face, and then chucked down a water bottle.

"Good show, Harry" Chris, Harry's manager, said approaching him.

"It was" Harry smiled "And it became better once that cheater sign was taken out, so thank for me whoever security guy did it".

"Sure, but you should thank Louis also, he demanded it"  Chris explained.

"Yeah?" Harry asked amused.

"Yes" Chris confirmed "And about his... statement should me call it? Whatever it was, you should have told us about it beforehand, but I think it's having a positive reaction overall, so it's alright".

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked, feeling lost.

"The Instagram post" Chris answered.

"What Instagram post?" Harry asked completely confused.

"The one he put up halfway through the show about you" Chris explained as if it was something Harry should have known, be he had no clue "Did you not know about it?".

"No"  Harry frowned, but he didn't have his phone to check "Do you have it there?".

"Yes" Chris replied, looked for something on his phone and handed it over.

Harry, still with a frown on his face, looked closely at the Instagram picture, which was of himself on stage, the crown behind him, and it was evident it had been taken from the side of the stage. He scrolled down a bit, and read the caption, which made his jaw drop.